Creating a new hairline, young male, 21

Hi

I'm considering a hair transplant.

Ok, here's the deal. I do NOT have the male pattern baldness gene. All my grandfathers and my father shown no signs of balding.

However - I think my hairline could be improved. It has been like this all the time, and I have kind of an unpleasant spot on my corners

http://i.imgur.com/RsIxmOu.png

Like left. (I am right)

Is this possible? Consider my young age.

I want to do it somewhere in turkey. How many grafts is this? Thanks

1) You'd need a top surgeon. Temple points are tricky to reconstruct and every mistake is there to stay, visible from all angles.

2) IMHO you shouldn't do a hair transplant. Your hair looks great, and it's just not worth the risks.

Let me elaborate: you don't know what will happen to your hair in 10, 20, or 30 years. I cannot imagine a more awkward thing than triangular spots of hair on your temples with receding hairline behind (which happens to many men as they age even though they don't suffer from male pattern baldness).

My main point: your hair looks great.

1) You'd need a top surgeon. Temple points are tricky to reconstruct and every mistake is there to stay, visible from all angles.

2) IMHO you shouldn't do a hair transplant. Your hair looks great, and it's just not worth the risks.

Let me elaborate: you don't know what will happen to your hair in 10, 20, or 30 years. I cannot imagine a more awkward thing than triangular spots of hair on your temples with receding hairline behind (which happens to many men as they age even though they don't suffer from male pattern baldness).

My main point: your hair looks great.

I agree.