(NEW~17MonthUpdate)Robert's hair transplant performed on 6/18/2004

Robert_

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Robert. I remember when you had your procedure and when you came in at a few weeks post op to visit while i was having mine done like it was yesterday. Without a doubt, you've came a long way. Dr. Cooley works wonders and if you're as satisfied as I am with my procedure, then your confidence is at an all time high. Again, Congratulations with the amazing results!

Thanks new york and Brando.

So true, Brando. I don't really think about my hair loss as much as I used to, other than maintenance and the occasional Toppik sprinkle in the crown. It feels great to not have to "hide" under those ball caps anymore!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 3 years later...

Wow Rob amazing results! I got my surgery about 2 years and I look nothing like that. I have been debating if i should go for another. Your pics are inspiring me big time. DR. Cooley is he in NC? Do you thinks he worth flying to from South Florida? How many hairs did you have put in and if you don't mind me asking how much did it cost you? If you want you can reply to my personal email at rrolo88@aol.com.

Thanks i greatly appreciate your time.

Maurice

moe88,

Welcome to our community. Just as an FYI, this thread is over 4 years old. Robert still visits our community every now and again, but I haven't seen him in some time.

Coalition member Dr. Cooley is in NC and I'd very highly recommend him to anyone considering hair transplant surgery. Feel free to send Robert a private message to see if you get a response. If there's anything I can help you with, let me know.

All the Best,

Bill