Dr Erkan Demirsoy or Dr Tejinder Bhatti

JohnGage

Looking forward to forum members help.

Considering a FUE transplant. I was told I need about 3500 grafts. I have researched this forum and a few others. My first choice is Dr Koray Erdogan. But communication seems to a huge issue with his clinic. It takes ages to get an email reply. If you call, the person who answers does not understand English. So this can become a post-op nightmare! I love his results and he uses manual punch! But a bit out of my budget and communicating remains a huge issue for me. So I shortlisted Dr Erkan Demirsoy (Turkey) & Dr Tejinder Bhatti (India), both offers similar rates, and are within my budget. I know neither of them are recommended by this forum. That doesn't mean they produce bad results, right? So between Dr Erkan Demirsoy and Dr Tejinder Bhatti who would you pick? and why?

Thanks.

Edited by JohnGage

Gage,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues contacting Dr. Erdogan's clinic. I haven't heard these complaints before. His work is excellent, so if there is anything I (or any other moderator) can do to help get in touch with them, please let me know.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

johngace both are good and charges are very cheap.

I would say if you are looking for just HT bhatti is cheapest but his hairlines are not at all good.

dr demirsoy charges little more then bhatti but talk to demirsoy personally not to his assistant.

He gives very good price and if 3000 plus graft he gives good discount too.

I would say if you are in turkey you have many many doctors and at very cheap rate and good result.

Just searchhere on HT network forum.

Dr bhatti please be careful its my opinion

You shpuld do your research on this HT forum

@JohnGage, If you going mention Dr. Bhatti and Demirsoy for good price and good FUE work you should consinder also Dr. Hakan Doganay. He is another great FUE doctor in Turkey with great results. He charges 2 euro, however the utilities, like hotel/hospital, food, transportation will be paid by them.

@fueonly, Stop mentioning Dr. Bhatti on your writing from here on, we got it, its the same excessive and redundant. Thanks

Thank you all.

@AeroX @Badboi Dr. Eser Aydogdu does various forms of plastic surgery and doesn't concentrate on hair transplant procedures alone. I read her rates are around Euro 1.5 per graft. But not too many reviews available here. I would prefer a clinic that predominately focuses on hair transplants only. Some of the pictures here scared me. I have never seen a post-op donor this gruesome!

@Future_HT_Doc Thanks. It may help a lot of us if you can somehow convince Dr. Koray Erdogan to reply his emails more frequently. :D

@fueonly Thanks.

@Mask Thanks. Dr. Hakan Doganay is a great FUE doctor, I agree. He uses micro-motor and Choi Implanter. Charges Euro 2 per graft. Dr. Bhatti and Dr. Demirsoy are at least 50% cheaper, 1 Euro or below. (both of them uses micro-motor too).

Edited by JohnGage

mask don't get offended I am just expressing my opinion and yes dr hakan is also one of the good surgeons in turkey.

FUEONLY.....there is a difference between "opinion" and "obsession".....anyone that does a search on your posts on this forum will find out that almost 90% of your posts will mention Dr. Bhatti......even though most of those threads have NOTHING to do with Dr. Bhatti. You keep on saying that there is "freedom of speech".....but you should know that freedom of speech comes with certain responsibilities.......you seem to be on a mission to spread false, ridiculous and baseless claims about Dr. Bhatti. Most of the users on this forum know that by now......everyone knows what you are doing......we just need to figure out WHY........

Thanks,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

there is a difference between "opinion" and "obsession".....anyone that does a search on your posts on this forum will find out that almost 90% of your posts will mention Dr. Bhatti......even though most of those threads have NOTHING to do with Dr. Bhatti. You keep on saying that there is "freedom of speech".....but you should know that freedom of speech comes with certain responsibilities.......you seem to be on a mission to spread false, ridiculous and baseless claims about Dr. Bhatti. Most of the users on this forum know that by now......everyone knows what you are doing......we just need to figure out WHY........

Thanks,

California

Well said, I could not agree more.

@fueonly, I am not offended at all. I supervise over 30 people at work, trust me I have deal with all kind personalty. Just stop the acknowledgment of Doctor Bhatti on your writing. We have heard it all from you. I will PM you for further discussion, if it is needed.

Dr. Hakan Doganay is a great FUE doctor, I agree. He uses micro-motor and Choi Implanter. Charges Euro 2 per graft. Dr. Bhatti and Dr. Demirsoy are at least 50% cheaper, 1 Euro or below. (both of them uses micro-motor too).

Yes, those are accurate facts. You are doing your research, thats good. ;)

FUEONLY.....there is a difference between "opinion" and "obsession".....anyone that does a search on your posts on this forum will find out that almost 90% of your posts will mention Dr. Bhatti......even though most of those threads have NOTHING to do with Dr. Bhatti. You keep on saying that there is "freedom of speech".....but you should know that freedom of speech comes with certain responsibilities.......you seem to be on a mission to spread false, ridiculous and baseless claims about Dr. Bhatti. Most of the users on this forum know that by now......everyone knows what you are doing......we just need to figure out WHY........

Thanks,

California

Whats strange is that he started by injecting Dr. Bhatti's name in every thread in a positive manner, but then he entered into this Dr. Bhatti's hairlines are not good crusade. Very weird.

mask see that's the issue if you call dr hakan clinic and they say first 2euro and then you say any discount. they say yes if 3000 plus grafts then we will give 1.50 euro

Mask I will say just don't believe their price what they say here on forum. Speak to them personally and I will say don't pay first research and ontact specially turkey competition among HT surgeon is so much that every doctor in turkey is ready to negotiate on price.

Note :don't believe what doctors say their price here and turkey believe me every week one HT surgeon is getting born I think the way you see on forum from last two years doctor from turkey I will say turkey is becoming capitol of HT world and that too at very very very cheap price and quality results

mask see that's the issue if you call dr hakan clinic and they say first 2euro and then you say any discount. they say yes if 3000 plus grafts then we will give 1.50 euro

Mask I will say just don't believe their price what they say here on forum. Speak to them personally and I will say don't pay first research and ontact specially turkey competition among HT surgeon is so much that every doctor in turkey is ready to negotiate on price.

Note :don't believe what doctors say their price here and turkey believe me every week one HT surgeon is getting born I think the way you see on forum from last two years doctor from turkey I will say turkey is becoming capitol of HT world and that too at very very very cheap price and quality results

Do you post here using Google translate?

California this for you

I my friend and dr bhatti interacted on mail and phone also below is the post where I provided him links

from HT forum and utube and he is thanking me for educating him on technicqe and how hairline should be.

you mentioned me many times that dr bhatti has never spoken to me nor interacted.

I was just listening to you now time has come where I am posting just one comment of dr bhatti where he clearly thanks me.

BELOW IS WHAT DR BHATTI WROTE

"Yes I got the message.

The results are very good.

But then the number of grafts are large in number in the first video.

I have never tried so many number of grafts like 14,000 in the first case.

Would love to do it if someone has the budget for these many body hair.

I have the time and set up to do it.

Thank you for the posts. Very informative indeed.

Regards,"

California this for you

I my friend and dr bhatti interacted on mail and phone also below is the post where I provided him links

from HT forum and utube and he is thanking me for educating him on technicqe and how hairline should be.

you mentioned me many times that dr bhatti has never spoken to me nor interacted.

I was just listening to you now time has come where I am posting just one comment of dr bhatti where he clearly thanks me.

"Yes I got the message.

Regards,"

Again "Do you post here using Google translate?". I'm not trying to talk shit, its just your posts literally make zero sense.

Gage,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues contacting Dr. Erdogan's clinic. I haven't heard these complaints before. His work is excellent, so if there is anything I (or any other moderator) can do to help get in touch with them, please let me know.

Same issue with me. No reply from Dr.Koray Erdogan's clinic! :mad:

I have been informed that Dr.Eser no longer does HT's which would account for why she is no longer working for Health Travel International.

That said, i have been contacted by members on here who have used the surgeons from the team at HTI and have been just as impressed as i was with my results when Dr.Eser was there (she was one of the surgeons who worked on my FUE 18 months ago).

Hope this helps

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Hi there,

I don't know the full details, only what people tell me about Dr.Eser, which is that she left HTI to work on other projects and I was told, focus on other types of surgery.

That said, I'm sure she would still be involved in HTs if asked. I have been made aware of someone who had a HT done by her new team since leaving HTI and she mostly supervised whilst technicians undertook the work.

I just want to make sure that everyone is aware that although Dr.Eser was a fun demented part of the surgical team working on my scalp, any company she is employed with or any techniques/assistants used as of 2013 are not what I had through Health Travel

international.

I would hate for anyone to go to Dr.Eser thinking they are guaranteed the same service and results I had and to feel let down or have not as good results.

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

California this for you

"Yes I got the message.

Regards,"

FUEONLY....responding to your "senseless" rants pinches me because it feels like "stooping"........Again, I am forced to "stoop" because now you have started another one of your FALSE CAMPAIGNS.....supposedly emails from Dr. Bhatti thanking you for your input an suggestions! Just reading your posts and trying understand what you are trying to say is a challenge in itself.

I fail to understand your real motive/agenda. On one side, you "force" your opinion about Dr. Bhatti on everyone and on the other side, you send me PM's asking me if Dr. Bhatt would consider hiring you to represent him the US Mid West region.......I fail to add this up.........could it be a an attempt to "blackmail" someone into hiring you. I just sent you a PM copy/pasting the PM's you had sent me earlier.....just to refresh your memory......

Again, please keep your "free speech" within the limits of common courtesy, truth and responsibility.

Thanks,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

you send me PM's asking me if Dr. Bhatt would consider hiring you to represent him the US Mid West region.......

Please tell me that fueonly is not American and English is not his first language, if so our education system is far worse than I thought...