Hairline lowering for female,PLEASE HELP

Hi,

In response to the person who just wrote the above comments, I totally agree with and understand with what you have advised, I highly value your viewpoint, it is not just an opinion but purely factual what you have recommended. The problem in the UK is that a lot of surgeons know how to do the surgical aspect of the FUT/STRIP procedure, but when it comes to placing the grafts on the hairline, they have no clue of design and creativity and neither do the TECHNICIANS who are REALLY the ones who dissect and place the grafts into the recipient areas of the patient, SHOCKINGLY in some clinics this part is not even supervised by the head surgeon/doctor who will walk out of the surgery room, you can't even complain if you experience a bad hair transplant as there is no regulatory body in the UK for hair transplant surgeons/technicians whom you can contact about a fitness to practise issue about a particular surgeon/technician. People go for cheaper prices but in the long run this could be more damaging in the financial and emotional sense for a human being. The patient might opt for a cheap surgeon but end up not being happy/satisfied/content with the finished result and end up having to go to more expensive clinics anyway to get repair jobs done...people don't research and educate themselves enough with knowledge and just impulsively go for cheaper and less reputable surgeons and clinics. I live in London and I am totally willing to opt for the Farjos but I don't think I want to go to Belgium (financial reasons mostly), the Farjos have a really good track record and are closer to me and I believe I can trust them to sit on my head and do the transplant, I've been watching Dr Farjo's youtube videos, he seems like the type of man I would feel comfortable with,a lot of male surgeons don't have an openly expressive persona and good social skills through which a comfort level and close bond can be reached with their patients.

Also in response to the person who asked why I want to change the natural beauty, I think this is an individual thing and some women may not mind being born with a high hairline/forehead and others will really be self conscious about it to the extent of wanting to have surgery done,just depends on the person really. I believe that I was not meant to be born with this hairline because my temporal peak areas are really good and close to my eyebrows,but its just the upper aspect of the hairline which does not join up with these temporal peaks and creates problems with my facial symmetry and proportions. I believe the female hairline is the most important part of the face for a woman and contributes significantly to overall beauty of the face and provides a beautiful frame for the face ONLY WHEN it adheres to the symmetry rules for that person's facial dimensions and measurements.

Edited by chocolatelover

• 2 weeks later...

@Chocolatelover

Hi. This is WHTC Clinic. I extend my gratitude to you for understanding how to look for the signs of a bad clinic. I merely wanted to take just one minute and give you a bug-in-ear coaching session in my previous response to you. The lack of regulation and liability with poor cosmetic surgery practice in the UK simply breaks my heart. It's like you have to use the highest form of goverment or the judicial system to have any justice. I've seen far too much deception from a few too many UK clinics. Not all of the effects of a bad hair transplant are reversible so some people's lives are changed forever. Like I said before, the reality of it is truly saddening. Many clinics clearly have little consideration for wasting patients' time, donor resources, and hard-earned GBPs.

I have much more confidence in your ability to find a good clinic. I see no reason that you should have any reservations about the Farjo clinic. There may be a program that the Farjo clinic has in place for their patients who have a strict budget. Hopefully they could help you in some fashion. I would inquire about whether they offer any kind of travel discounts as well. Sometimes you never know until you ask.

I wish you the best of luck on your journey. Have a very prosperous new year!

Free London consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba - Sat., Feb. 15th, 2014

My opinions are not necessarily the opinions of Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians