Best pill cutter for Finasteride 5mg?

Ardent

I'm looking for a good pill cutter for splitting Finasteride 5mg into pieces (I assume 4 pieces, as that's what most seem to go for).

But there's a bunch of choices for "pill cutters" on Amazon, and I'm not sure which ones are meant for pills the size of a Finasteride 5mg pill.

What pill cutter out there is best for Finasteride 5mg, cutting into even pieces without turning them powdery, etc.?

you want this type here, mine was blue, will try to find who makes it.

does a good job

pc2.jpg.031b7ec68db426aef8087f5abf4b90d4.jpg

pc1.jpg.90a14c90bc5839aabfac386149590868.jpg

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Any pill cutter will work that is shaped like the one above. The wedge shape allows any size round pill to be cut. As long as you pills are round, you should be good. I recommend replacing them every 6 months (or less) as they are sharpest when new and only cost a couple bucks.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

you want this type here, mine was blue, will try to find who makes it.

does a good job

Thanks. Is it this one by Apex?

Google: "Apex Pill Splitter"

They also have a "deluxe" white one, and an "ultra" clear one, though I don't know what the difference is between the three.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
outside links removed

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...