HT with Dr Loenzo 20th December

irishsailor

Right, well thought I better start the new thread in the FUE section now as that's where my next HT is heading.

Ok as promised, I thought I would give a little feed back on my consultation today at farjo clinic with Dr Lorenzo.

I set of in the early hrs this morning on what should of been a 2, to 3 hr drive, but due to the fact id never done the drive, I left early and got there way to early too. I parked out the back of the clinic and Mick, kindly knocked the window of my car and woke me up when he arrived with Dr Lorenzo.

The consultation was @07:45 fri 6th December. Id never been to the clinic before but came away very impressed, it truly is state of the art up there

Mick is truly one of the nice guys out there, in an industry that has been known to not care about patients in general. We had spoke on the phone a few times and it was nice to finally meet a fellow irishman in person.

Dr Lorenzo, was lovely, put me at ease straight away and it was a very laid back consultation, with the doc asking my views on best design of temple points. My temple points actually had a little input from the doc, myself and mick :-)

The doc asked about my concerns and I said about my calibre of hair and the coarsness of it, I was concerned for the work I was wanting done. Dr Lorenzo said he will probably have to go just above my nape hair, still in the safe zone, but that's where my hairs are at there finest. The doc said strip, would never of worked for temple points with my calibre of hair, as you would never go just above the nape hair with a strip.

Overall the doc said I would have been a norwood 4 by now, so things have not got worse since my previous operation 2 yrs ago. The doc said looking at my before pics, I have certainly responded well to drugs and have defiantely had regrowth in the vertex area.

Donar, after this operation of approx. 600 grafts I should still have 4500-5000 grafts in the bank if I want to continue fue only, however the doc reckons I wont need anymore after this op :-)

Mick, not sure if you will be on anytime soon, but thank you for coming in on yr day off too see me for my consultation. That's way and above the call of duty.

I will have my camera on 20th and will get some pics of the day out, but overall I came away very excited about my hopefully last HT procedure.

Edited by irishsailor
Spelling error

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Sweet man. I wish my hair were more coarse so you won't get any pats on the back from me. It's nice that you have that many and really nice that you likely will not need them. If you do, it still doesn't sound like you will ever be "tapped out."

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks spanker,

My biggest fear has always being tapped out, with not enough to cover future loss. I'm glad dr Lorenzo has put my mind at ease. He's placing approx 150 grafts into mid scalp as we'll and is happy not to shave that area, plus because he's taken so low down at the back I don't need to shave to much off, so looking good to get back to work after the festive period. I've taken 18 days off from the op date.

Man, that will be plenty of time. You are golden.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Right, well thought I better start the new thread in the FUE section now as that's where my next HT is heading.

Ok as promised, I thought I would give a little feed back on my consultation today at farjo clinic with Dr Lorenzo.

I set of in the early hrs this morning on what should of been a 2, to 3 hr drive, but due to the fact id never done the drive, I left early and got there way to early too. I parked out the back of the clinic and Mick, kindly knocked the window of my car and woke me up when he arrived with Dr Lorenzo.

The consultation was @07:45 fri 6th December. Id never been to the clinic before but came away very impressed, it truly is state of the art up there

Mick is truly one of the nice guys out there, in an industry that has been known to not care about patients in general. We had spoke on the phone a few times and it was nice to finally meet a fellow irishman in person.

Dr Lorenzo, was lovely, put me at ease straight away and it was a very laid back consultation, with the doc asking my views on best design of temple points. My temple points actually had a little input from the doc, myself and mick :-)

The doc asked about my concerns and I said about my calibre of hair and the coarsness of it, I was concerned for the work I was wanting done. Dr Lorenzo said he will probably have to go just above my nape hair, still in the safe zone, but that's where my hairs are at there finest. The doc said strip, would never of worked for temple points with my calibre of hair, as you would never go just above the nape hair with a strip.

Overall the doc said I would have been a norwood 4 by now, so things have not got worse since my previous operation 2 yrs ago. The doc said looking at my before pics, I have certainly responded well to drugs and have defiantely had regrowth in the vertex area.

Donar, after this operation of approx. 600 grafts I should still have 4500-5000 grafts in the bank if I want to continue fue only, however the doc reckons I wont need anymore after this op :-)

Mick, not sure if you will be on anytime soon, but thank you for coming in on yr day off too see me for my consultation. That's way and above the call of duty.

I will have my camera on 20th and will get some pics of the day out, but overall I came away very excited about my hopefully last HT procedure.

let me know how it goes. as I am thinking about going to him

• 1 month later...

Any updates Irish?

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Any updates Irish?

Apologies, I had some sad news from home prior to the op and had to return to Ireland. I will hopefully be going sometime this yr once my heads straight.