Dr Hasson 1755 grafts to front and SMP to crown.

Garageland

Well here we are at the 5 month mark. Any changes?

Feeling is returning slowly but surely to the back of my scalp above the scar, scar has healed very well, small amount of shock loss around the temple ares on the left hand side has grown back.

Growth is kicking in very well and I have posted some nice close ups to demonstrate that. I also can feel lots of stubble still in the frontal area so more improvement is to come. Pics were taken today as it is bright and sunny in the same location as all the other sets of photos.

Front-W800.jpg

Tilt-W800.jpg

Right-Side-W800.jpg

Right-W800.jpg

Left-Side-W800.jpg

Left-W800.jpg

Top-W800.jpg

Crown-W800.jpg

Top-Up-W800.jpg

Hairline-Centre-W800.jpg

Hairline-Close-W800.jpg

Left-Hairline-W800.jpg

Right-Hairline-W800.jpg

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we have reached the 7 month stage and the hairline and front continues to get thicker. I can still feel a little bit of stubble coming through and some of the new hairs are still quite short and wispy. I will try some new hair styles once I get to the full one year mark but for now my hair seems to naturally want to fall over to this side despite wearing it back for many years.

Everything has now has recovered in terms of the scar healing and the feeling at the back of my head above the scar has returned fully.

Front-W800.jpg

Left-Side-W800.jpg

Right-Side-W800.jpg

Left-W800.jpg

Right-W800.jpg

Tilt-W800.jpg

Front-Close-W800.jpg

Left-Close-W800.jpg

Right-Close-W800.jpg

Top-W800.jpg

Crown-W800.jpg

---

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Garageland,

Looks awesome and you deserve it... Hasson is a great and talented surgeon and the fact SMP is beign added to H & W arsenal is great... But do yourelf a favor and go short my friend you look great with that shorter haircut! You look great now its just my personal opinion, the less is more approach... Congrats on your dew!!!!

You only live once...

Thanks for all your positive comments I think I have finally found my sweet spot in terms of length it is now just a case of finding a barber that can cut it to that each time.

Dutch as for the SMP it varies from person to person in my case I think a touch up at the year mark would be necessary.

---

• 4 weeks later...

Month 8

The hairline continues to thicken and after a haircut yesterday I thought I would try a new hair style out, feedback is welcome.

Front-W800.jpg

Left-Side-W800.jpg

Right-Side-W800.jpg

Left-W800.jpg

Right-W800.jpg

Tilt-W800.jpg

Centre-Close-W800.jpg

Left-Close-W800.jpg

Right-Close-W800.jpg

Top-W800.jpg

Back-W800.jpg

Tilt-Up-W800.jpg

---

that's looking really good, sporty easy to style look indeed

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Thanks very much for your comments guys I appreciate it.

---

• 1 month later...

Better late than never here is my 9 month photos from my latest hair transplant with Dr Hasson for 1755 grafts to the frontal half of my scalp. The difference is clear to myself as I look in the mirror and I am very glad that I took Dr Hasson's advice to deal with the front rather than the crown. In terms of healing my scalp after five FUT sessions feels normal again and I am still able to cut my hair to a reasonable length. I could never go down to a grade 3 or 4 because of my previous scars but I am happy with the length I can wear it at the back and sides.

There still remains a sweet spot in terms of length of the top and it seems better to wear it shorter than I used to as the density is better at the front I don't need the length to make it look fuller. Also where the crown is thinner it is easier to keep it shorter and it lays flatter on my scalp.

Front-W800.jpg

Tilt-W800.jpg

left-side-W800.jpg

Right-side-W800.jpg

Left-W800.jpg

Right-W800.jpg

Close-W800.jpg

Hairline-close-side-2-W800.jpg

Hairline-close-side-W800.jpg

Hairline-close-W800.jpg

Top-W800.jpg

Back-W800.jpg

---

I have had several comments about how helpful it is to see photos month by month from the same angle next to each other so it is easy to compare the progress month on month so I made these 3 photos so it would be even easier to compare.

It demonstrates how taking consistent photos under the same lighting, same room and conditions is the best way to clearly document your progress.

Compare-front-1-9-months.jpg

Compare-tilt-1-9-months.jpg

Compare-top-1-9-months.jpg

---

Awesome Garageland. You might have started a new trend - I like how they are presented.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Thanks Chris, I thought it looked pretty awesome too and showed what a great way to document your results with consistent photos in the same room, same lighting and angles etc. I can also assess the correct length that my beard should be :)

---

• 3 months later...

Hey FUE2014,

And there was me thinking that nobody cared anymore! TBH I didn't want to keep on posting up pictures that showed very little difference and boring everyone. Not much has changed since the 9 months I think it is subtle maturing of the hair. I seem to get quite early growth.

The overall improvement has been noticeable and many guys who have seen me in person over the years have commented to that effect. I got a new camera recently so will try some photos when I am in Dublin at the weekend.

---

looking good garage, great photo presentation

enjoy your stay in Ireland and have a nice pint of guinness ( or goodness as we call it here ) ;)

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

I like your photo documentation too!

How do you like the smp?

Cueball, Thanks I am meeting with some local previous patients and hoping to have a pint with them.

Janna- I would like it more if it was still visible! I honestly thought it was amazing for the first 4 months but it dropped out and was barely visible around 6-7 months. I might consider doing it again as it did make a really nice improvement in my crown for a while.

---

Did you do the one pass over two days or did you do the follow-up (touch-up) 6 weeks later?

Thanks for the feedback, good to know.