Does ejaculation cause or contributes to Hair Loss?

I would go to a doctor for medical advice. You should book an appointment with them immediately as you seem seriously concerned and not convinced. It seems like a physician giving you an answer may really help you, as no one has given you any scientifically researched answer that has suited your needs that includes scholarly sources.

Until then, you could consider delaying all sexual activity (of any kind) to prevent any undo hair loss. In fact, thinking about sex may raise your testosterone levels, so even reading this thread could cause side effects. I would try not to think about sex, or even this thread until you get a satisfactory answer from a medical doctor.

Edited by Spanker

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Again, that's irrelevant..

whatever dude

you could consider delaying all sexual activity (of any kind) to prevent any undo hair loss. In fact, thinking about sex may raise your testosterone levels, so even reading to this thread could cause side affects. I would try not to think about sex, or even this thread until you get a satisfactory answer from a medical doctor.

Ha Ha...you are funny Spanker!

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

I would go to a doctor for medical advice. You should book an appointment with them immediately as you seem seriously concerned and not convinced. It seems like a physician giving you an answer may really help you, as no one has given you any scientifically researched answer that has suited your needs that includes scholarly sources.

Until then, you could consider delaying all sexual activity (of any kind) to prevent any undo hair loss. In fact, thinking about sex may raise your testosterone levels, so even reading this thread could cause side affects. I would try not to think about sex, or even this thread until you get a satisfactory answer from a medical doctor.

Hrm... did you read this thread?

I was agreeing with you that it's probably irrelevant to hair loss.

I think it is imperative that people realize it is a dynamic process. My strip surgeon removed both testicles at my last procedure due to shock loss.

But ejaculation does effect hormone regulation, that is no joke. Your body responds to, well, your body, so much so, it can kill you, slowly, just through ill health. As we get older we are supposed to ejaculate less frequently. Just copy this into your friendly search engine,

Ejaculation Frequency

| dr.Richards.MD

The optimal ejaculation frequency is dependable on age, exercise and sexual potential. There is a natural ejaculation frequency that balances the testosterone levels in the body. Too much testosterone and enzyme 5-alpha reductase will produce too much dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the pelvic area. The result is called Pelvic Congestion and produces pains and cramps in the pelvic area and low body. It also increases the chance of heart attack for the senior men. Too much testosterone in the body will activate the Negative Feedback Loop of the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular function to slow down the endocrine function.

Over-Masturbation or Over-Ejaculation will fully discharge the bioelectric energy in the Central Nervous System (CNS), which controls the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular functioning. When the CNS bioelectric level is too low, the endocrine function will slow down. To live longer and healthier, one has to know how to twist your endocrine function and regulate the ejaculation frequency.

The suggested ejaculation frequency (masturbation) is:

5-6 times per week for teenagers of age 16-19.

3-4 times per week for young men of age 20-25.

2-3 times per week for young men of age 25-30.

1-2 times per week for men of age 30-45,

no more than 1 time per week for men after 45.

The intercourse often produces a powerful orgasm that stimulates the pituitary function. The suggested ejaculation frequency is:

6-7 times per week for teenagers of age 16-19.

5-6 times per week for young men of age 20-25.

4-5 times per week for young men of age 25-30.

3-4 times per week for men of age 30-45,

1-3 times per week for men of age 45-60,

no more than once after age of 60.

The natural ejaculation frequency is a rhythmic cycle of the endocrine function. You can adjust it, though, with dietary intake and exercise.

Tonic foods and herbs full of plant and animal hormones or hormone release agents can increase the hormone levels, enabling the possibility of a safely increased ejaculation frequency.

Ejaculation Frequency

| dr.Richards.MD

The optimal ejaculation frequency is dependable on age, exercise and sexual potential. There is a natural ejaculation frequency that balances the testosterone levels in the body. Too much testosterone and enzyme 5-alpha reductase will produce too much dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the pelvic area. The result is called Pelvic Congestion and produces pains and cramps in the pelvic area and low body. It also increases the chance of heart attack for the senior men. Too much testosterone in the body will activate the Negative Feedback Loop of the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular function to slow down the endocrine function.

Over-Masturbation or Over-Ejaculation will fully discharge the bioelectric energy in the Central Nervous System (CNS), which controls the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular functioning. When the CNS bioelectric level is too low, the endocrine function will slow down. To live longer and healthier, one has to know how to twist your endocrine function and regulate the ejaculation frequency.

The suggested ejaculation frequency (masturbation) is:

5-6 times per week for teenagers of age 16-19.

3-4 times per week for young men of age 20-25.

2-3 times per week for young men of age 25-30.

1-2 times per week for men of age 30-45,

no more than 1 time per week for men after 45.

The intercourse often produces a powerful orgasm that stimulates the pituitary function. The suggested ejaculation frequency is:

6-7 times per week for teenagers of age 16-19.

5-6 times per week for young men of age 20-25.

4-5 times per week for young men of age 25-30.

3-4 times per week for men of age 30-45,

1-3 times per week for men of age 45-60,

no more than once after age of 60.

The natural ejaculation frequency is a rhythmic cycle of the endocrine function. You can adjust it, though, with dietary intake and exercise.

Tonic foods and herbs full of plant and animal hormones or hormone release agents can increase the hormone levels, enabling the possibility of a safely increased ejaculation frequency.

In my opinion Dr. Richards is a quack.

I did enjoy this though:

My strip surgeon removed both testicles at my last procedure due to shock loss.
Lol!