Any Dr Hakan Doganay Patients or anyone who has had surgey in Turkey

I have decided to have my procedure with Dr Hakan Doganay.

I have been asked to pay a deposit in EUROS or British Pound Sterling via bank transfer however I am struggling as Turkey is not within the Single European Payment Area .

I have been informed by the company I use for money transfers I can only make a bank transfer into Turkish Lira.

I have checked with another company that makes international money transfers and they inform me of the same.

So to anyone who has had a procedure or anyone who is about and has paid their depsoit how did you pay and who did you use to make the transfer?

Edited by going_bald_UK

surely a confirmation on a plane ticket would be enough to satisfy a clinic that you're going, id ask them if you can do that

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

I have mine coming up in Jan. I only needed to show the plane ticket. Also the clinic wants payment in cash which I will be bringing on me during my travels

Ht #1: sure hair for men 21 years old unk amount of grafts. waste of money

Ht #2: 2005 with FUT with Dr Armani. Don't remember the amount of grafts. Great result re building the hairline and frontal thirs

HT #3: Jan 18 with Dr Doganay Fue: 2500 grafts, 600 crown, 400 into Fut scar, 400 temple rebuild, the rest into the front third to beef up the hairline. still waiting on results obviously

I have approached three companies that handle international money transfers. Each one of them informed me the same, they can only transfer Turkish Lira in the said account that was provided.

I have taken on board your comments and will go back with an alternative solution based on your replies.

Very much appreciate your time and effort : )