I am a new member and I need guidance

Depending on the doctor and method, pretty much anywhere between 4 and 8 dollars a graft in the U.S. You will be looking for a max harvest if you are candidate which can be anywhere between 3000 and 8000 grafts on the low and high side of things. You should do an in-person consult. You are very young with an advanced pattern and may not be the best candidate yet.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Welcome to this community trad,

A couple of things my friend. Form the photo you posted, it appears that you are in an advanced stage of hair loss. No doubt it is in your family history with some Norwood class 7s. Are you familiar with the Norwood scale?

If you are not familiar with the varying stages of hair loss or as you stated, "not knowing where to start", than looking for a procedure at this point in time could potentially end up being a huge mistake. There are doctors and clinics out there that would be willing to do whatever you want and as much as you can afford.

My recommendation is that you take the appropriate amount of time to do enough research to fully understand the dynamics of surgical hair restoration along with the benefits and "risks".

Hair loss can take a huge toll on our psyche and become tempting to jump into a procedure to "fix" the problem. Sorry, that does not work.

Make informed decisions based on knowledge and what all is currently available as well as what is in the horizon.

Best wishes to you...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY