scalp laxity issue

Did they tell you to? If you were going for 3000 or less, it probably won't affect you. If tho, you were going for a big mega session, it could cause you to get less grafts.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Even if it is 1 week it is worth doing. I noticed a difference even after this period (I did 2 months in total).

Check out Jotronic's instructional videos on youtube.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

hey guys thanks for answering really appreciate your replies im flying to ottawa to dr rahal for tuesdays session gtting 3200 grafts when i went for evaluation a dr told me i had the most dense donor area hes seen in a long time with mainly 3s im a norwood 3 so a 3200 is hopefully going to be a fantastic job excited but nervous

thanks for the replies guys

If you are a nw3 with mostly 3s and 3200 grafts you are going to have and amazing result!!

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I agree it can't hurt and I was late in doing mine but a week of doing it for 1-2 hours should make a difference.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

If this is your first procedure I doubt you even need to do them. You already stated your donor density was evaluated as very high so your donor laxity would have to be really bad to not be able to get 3200 grafts. The benefit now would be to possible make the post-op recovery a bit easier but in general, I'd say you'll be fine. Good luck!

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hi guys thanks for your input always nice anyway surgery went much better than expected Dr rahal didnt even use my full donor area but managed to get a staggering 4000 grafts with over a 1000 3s and even some 4s on a Norwood 3 im very excited to see my results :-)