My journey: Hair Transplant with Dr Koray Erdogan, 2400 grafts and PRP (08/10/2013)

Yaz89

Not a problem at all. For traditional FUE he charges 2.50 euro per graft. For long hair FUE, he charges 5 euro per graft. So the number of grafts you need, you need calculate using the cost per graft.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bro I've been following your progress from day 1 and we were suppose to meet up when I came to London if you recall a couple of years back. Very happy to see your results and thank you for directing me to Dr. Erdogan! I hope my results will be similar.

• 5 weeks later...

I have just finished reading this thread in its entirety.

The results from the first surgery look fantastic! So good in fact that I am staggered that you even needed a 2nd surgery, let alone another 2490 grafts. The photographs of the final results of your first surgery give the appearance of a full head of hair but you then went for another 2490 grafts? I know you said you wanted a lower hairline and increased density in some perceived weak spots but I still find it hard to imagine how another 2490 grafts would have been fitted into that head of hair!

Not taking anything away from the look of the results though, it looks amazing but I think 90% odd of people would have been happy after the first pass, let alone another largish surgery.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Professional photographs taken by Dr Koray showing before, after and hair line design. Dr Koray has closely matched my hair line the way it was before my hair loss. Many would point out the slight thinning at the crown. Dr Koray also mentioned it; he has a fine eye for detail and planned ahead with the future in mind thus why I am taking fin.

Hello there, what does the back of your head look like now please, you had a lot of FUE grafts and curious as to how it looks now.

wow your result looks amazing for only 2400 grafts... I'm getting a transplant with erdogan for 4000-5000 grafts in 2 weeks, looks like I chose the right guy...! I have a similar hairline to what you had, with thinning on top, and similar thick dark hair, so am hoping for a similar result. But heck, if he can do that with 2400 grafts, what will 5000 look like?!

wow your result looks amazing for only 2400 grafts... I'm getting a transplant with erdogan for 4000-5000 grafts in 2 weeks, looks like I chose the right guy...! I have a similar hairline to what you had, with thinning on top, and similar thick dark hair, so am hoping for a similar result. But heck, if he can do that with 2400 grafts, what will 5000 look like?!

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I had additional 2490 grafts. I had charted my second transplant progress in my second thread. Take a look; maybe it help you.

Hello there, what does the back of your head look like now please, you had a lot of FUE grafts and curious as to how it looks now.

My donor looks prestige after removing nearly close to 5k grafts. Photo taken a few days ago. I will try to upload some donor shots; preferably taken outdoors to show how realistic the donor looks

8B5E321A-EDF7-4256-BE1D-A47F857E4B9A.thumb.jpeg.199265889499f8661940c2dd7fe8e546.jpeg

Edited by Yaz89

My donor looks prestige after removing nearly close to 5k grafts. Photo taken a few days ago. I will try to upload some donor shots; preferably taken outdoors to show how realistic the donor looks

wow i can't believe you went from your first pic to that... you have even thicker hair & better hairline than most men without hairloss ...