3,003 FUE with Dr Jose Lorenzo (injertocapilar/FARJO hair institute)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the stats

FU's: 3003

1st day: 1911.

2nd day: 1092

Hairs: 7520

Singles: 11%

Hairs per graft: 2.50 h/g

Singles: 326

Doubles: 1081

3 hairs FU: 1352

4 hairs FU: 244

Punch: 0.8 mm

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

thx for posting. this will be a very interesting case as the patient is a NW 6 and it will be interesting to see what density will be achieved with 3000 grafts covering that amount of area. im sure the result will be great. please continue t keep us posted of developments and progress.

Stinger,

Thanks for the comments J has agreed to keep us updated on a regular basis.

I have seen a lot of work now from Dr Lorenzo with patients with advanced alopecia. This is certainly one of his greatest strengths.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Stinger,

I understand and appreciate your comments.

The good news for J was that his hair count and hair quality were above average. He will have further treatment but for now the idea is for him to sit back and enjoy the journey.

Mick

Congratulations!

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Yeah that's me bro! How is it going are you shedding at all yet because the last pic you were still looking good. All the scabbing has come off now after 13 days and the new hair is growing quite impressively! I'm just wondering whether some people can get lucky and not shed much? Maybe just wishful thinking on my part!

Really glad you got it done mate.

I've shed most of the hair that was transplanted now I reckon. It started lightly shedding after around 20 days but then got progressively heavier and lasted for about two weeks. I don't think I lost it all though because, although quite sparse, my hairline still seems to be lower.

I've heard the odd report of people retaining the hair and not shedding a lot, but they would definitely be the exception rather than the rule. I wouldn't worry too much though because it's only temporary and at worst you go back to what you were before for a while.

I'll be posting up some new pictures soon, that's me coming up for 9 weeks on Thursday. I can see some small hairs coming through but I'm not sure if they are new growth or possible regrowth from any shock loss.

Stay positive and remember that the best is yet to come :-)