Dr. Erkan Demirsoy (Istanbul, Turkey) - 3138 grafts November 2013.

cloudy

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, so It's been two and a half years since my procedure at Dr. Erkan Demirsoy.

Transplanted hairs are not going anywhere :) See the first page and photos before and after just to see the result.

I am not and I was not using any pills or hormones just to know.

Here are new fresh photos from today. I am very satisfied with the result and if I choose the doctor for new procedure, I will go to Dr. Erkan Demirsoy without any doubt.

:)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by cloudy

I'm not sure I'd be happy with density in this result ? Unless the pictures are doing the work a misjustice ? Either way it's irrelevant what I think as long as you are happy , just looks a little thin to me for over 3000 grafts and maybe more grafts should have been used or a smaller area covered ?

Maybe you wont be happy like many others expecting to have hair like Justin Bieber from an almost bald scalp. My intention was not to have such hair but a moderate coverage that gives a pleasant look. Othervise I would have too much density on front and moderate on the back scalp and wouldnt you think it would look funny?

Men have very wrong interpretation when this comes to talk about. If you are expecting to have hair like a 16 year old hipster from a bald scalp, you have other issues to fix.

4000 grafts at 14 months after surgery ? Am I missing something or is this the "Justin bieber" transformation that is unachievable ? Really not having a go just trying to at your result just think more could have been achieved with the grafts used ? Was price a major factor in using dr Demirsoy ?

image.thumb.jpeg.7eae08b7be62b2780b10eb5e5a212a62.jpeg

That's a nice result but rarely seen even with 4000 grafts which is 1/4 more than I had, thats a lot of difference. Did this guy had any propecia or other medicaments?

Justin Bieber result is achieved, good for him. It would be very strange for my friends to see me unnaturally transformed from a bald man to a full hair in one year. And one more thing, different people have different result with hair transplant, some are very responsive, some moderatly and some are not at all, of course always blaming the doctors. And please, if you are searching for errors and if you are generally displeased person always seeking bad details, you have to fix other issues than just hair loss.

As far as I am concerned, girls love me with or without hair so few hairs here or there, not a problem fir me.

wibbles, why that patient has wet hair on the first pic and dry hair on the second ? Obviously to minimize appearance of the hair on the first picture and maximize it on the second, thats why difference is so striking

Othervise I would have too much density on front and moderate on the back scalp and wouldnt you think it would look funny?

x.

No it won't, if you comb it to th back it will add another layer on the back scalp and would look thicker

No it won't, if you comb it to th back it will add another layer on the back scalp and would look thicker

That's the point. It will LOOK thicker, it WON'T be thicker.

Since I am a professional photographer and I know how things work with the light, haircuts etc., this guy had a good hairstyle, photographed INDOORS with poor wall light, where contrast is very weak. My hair looks similar to this when I take a photo with similar light like he had. Also, this guy had 1/4 more grafts then I did. I didn't do my messy hair with comb to look like this and I took a photo on the window with AMBIENTAL light. If men don't understand all this, then what's the point discussing?

But hey, people seems to enjoy to be in error and believe everything they see in photos, videos...

Cloudy, the main thing is, you are happy with your result. That's all that matters with anyone getting a hair transplant, or any cosmetic improvement.

What constitutes "a good result" is totally subjective and the only person needing pleasing, Is the customer.

Personally, I think it's a great improvement on your original hair state.

You also look like you've plenty in the donor bank, should you choose to go a second round.