Dr. Erkan Demirsoy (Istanbul, Turkey) - 3138 grafts November 2013.

cloudy

Hey guys!

So it's been exactly 6 months from the procedure.

I am letting hair to grow up a bit. Some people are in shock expressing positively and others are in shock also not expressing themselves when see me after some time. And that's good, of course.

Still not using minoxidil, planning to do so once a day - after one year from the procedure, when all hair grows. Taking Biotin 5mg once a day with meal.

Some new hairs are striking to go from the skin. I had few pimples from them since the hairs were stuck. When I took out the pimple, I saw few hairs from the hole :) That's good also :)

Anyway, I am pleased with the result, just as I wanted. Not near full density, just like the rest of my scalp - thinned but still with hair. As for the donor, I can't believe how much hair donor contains! I see no thinned parts from the procedure. My guess is that another 3000 grafts can be easily extracted from the donor without aesthetic consequences.

Erkan_Demirsoy.jpg

IMG_9975.jpg

IMG_9977.jpg

IMG_9978.jpg

I am sure that you will be more happy in the coming days... :) your hairs situation is very good for six months...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

So it's been a little over 7 moths from the procedure. Here are the photos.

2014_06_19_12_16_19.jpg

2014_06_19_12_17_28.jpg

2014_06_19_12_18_10.jpg

I did notice that my hair on the upper scalp is not so strong as before. That made me sad a bit but Dr. Demirsoy will be there when I decide to do another filling of the scalp. :)

I looked at some photos from 3 years ago and I am sure that frontal area was thinner than today and back thicker than today. Like everything has reversed :)

Thanks for looking!

Hey man! Happy for you that you are satisfied! I think

That you should be, you've had some good progress so far! Why do you think that the hair is not as strong as before? Does the transplanted hair become weaker after time?

Thanks for watching my friend!

I meant that my native hair in non-transplanted area (crown) in the back is getting weaker. Surely it will need another transplant in couple of years from now to fill the whole crown. For now a good part of it is cowered.

Transplanted hair is growing good and getting thicker every month :)

• 2 months later...

It's been 9 months and two weeks since the procedure. I wasn't updating last month but here are some updated photos. I am very satisfied with the result, only thing is that back portion is fading away slowly so it's thinned but still no need for another procedure.

2014_08_29_12_57.jpg 2014_08_29_12_58.jpg 2014_08_29_12_59.jpg 2014_08_29_1300.jpg

It's been 9 months and two weeks since the procedure. I wasn't updating last month but here are some updated photos. I am very satisfied with the result, only thing is that back portion is fading away slowly so it's thinned but still no need for another procedure.

2014_08_29_12_57.jpg 2014_08_29_12_58.jpg 2014_08_29_12_59.jpg 2014_08_29_1300.jpg

Dear Cloudy, the important thing is the front part and it is really natural and dense :) you can improve the back portion by using hare cares or even 2000 grafts will be enough to cover. You won't be bald in your entire life and i wish a good life with your naturel looking hair :) Thanks for your all shares...

• 1 month later...

Hi Cloudy, just found this thread and really enjoyed reading and seeing your progress. Any updates. You can't be far off your 1 year anniversary?

Also very interesting to read you aren't taking any meds. I would like a HT and would really prefer not too take meds after due to some of the reported side effects. Are you still just on the Biotin? No other hair supplements?

Hello, sorry for late reply. :)

Everything is fine and it couldn't be better. I really cannot imagine someone to do a better work, same yeah, but better I don't think so. Specially for the price.

I am not taking any meds, not even minoxidil. I only take Biotin one pill a day (sometimes one in two-three days). Except seeing that my hair and nails are growing faster, I don't see any much from usage of it.

My transplanted hair is getting wavy and slightly curly like it was before.

One thing bothers me about remaining non-transplanted hair on my back scalp which is surely going thinner so I will need another procedure soon (who know, maybe next year).

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, sorry for late reply. :)

Everything is fine and it couldn't be better. I really cannot imagine someone to do a better work, same yeah, but better I don't think so. Specially for the price.

I am not taking any meds, not even minoxidil. I only take Biotin one pill a day (sometimes one in two-three days). Except seeing that my hair and nails are growing faster, I don't see any much from usage of it.

My transplanted hair is getting wavy and slightly curly like it was before.

One thing bothers me about remaining non-transplanted hair on my back scalp which is surely going thinner so I will need another procedure soon (who know, maybe next year).

:)

Dear Cloudy , Pls update us with your last pictures :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excellent looking results, congratulations Cloudy, thanks for sharing

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Well, it's been 13 months since the procedure. :)

Everything is fine, I cannot be more satisfied with the result. And that's only with just a shy over 3000 grafts. I don't see any signs of hair loss (3138 grafts extracted) on the back area which I was afraid. Looks like at least 2000 grafts can be extracted and stay with no signs of extraction.

Thanks to Dr.Demirsoy and his team! All recommendations!

This was just before the procedure:

image.jpg

And today December the 10th 2014. after 13 months.

2014_12_10_09_26_07.jpg

2014_12_10_09_26_49.jpg

Edited by cloudy

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Congrats on your awesome Journey cloudy. I'll be going to Turkey myself soon. Can you tell me which clinic you did your procedure at? I didn't see it in your first post. Maybe I missed it. I think Dr. Demirsoy works at a couple of different locations.

Congrats on your wonderful results.

I did a quick google on Dr Dermirsoy and found that 2 other doctors listed on his website.

When we consult with the clinic, I suppose we have to specify the doctor we prefer?