Dr. Erkan Demirsoy (Istanbul, Turkey) - 3138 grafts November 2013.

cloudy

Hello,

It's been exactly 3 months since the procedure at Dr. Demirsoy.

I am not sure but maybe I can see that some new hairs got thicker in volume and darker. Redness is still present but less than 1 month ago. Hairline is starting to form just a bit but except that I don't see much. It's only 3 months, expecting more in 4th or 5th month. I had some small pimples couple a days ago so therefore left few red dot's on the front part of crown.

IMG_6090_copy.jpg IMG_6091_copy.jpg IMG_6092_copy.jpg IMG_6093_copy.jpg

IMG_6094_copy.jpg IMG_6095_copy.jpg

Dear Cloudy, i can see the mark where the new hairs coming even by photos, how couldn't you be sure expecting new hairs? Really, i can see a lot of dark dots that will grow and a lot of thin hairs waiting to be thicker. Be optimistic dude, this will help your results to be seen early :)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! I've been reading all your experience and it's really detailed and made me believe that i can have such great results. Your hair is growing, i can see that clearly in your photos. You have hair dude! :)

I also have seborrhea dermatitis, it feels itchy often... and i also believe it has something to do with my hair loss...

Anyway, can you please send me Dr. Demirsoy contacts, so that i can have hair like you?! :cool:

Do they arrange everything related with the stay? (hotel, etc.)

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for nice words. I am glad that you decided to go in his clinic :) To be honest, after the transplant I don't have itching like before, strange but true. Some flaking from SD is there like before but no such itching which is good.

Yeah, they can arrange everything for you! :) Very nice people, you'll see.

I'll send you Clemens Weber contact into inbox because it's forbidden to write those things here.. or just look up for Clemens Weber, Healttravels - in google. :)

Thanks for the quick reply. I've already received your message with Clemens Weber contact too.

Hope to see your upcoming results and more photos with even more and thicker hair.

And... i hope that within a few months i can also be here telling my successful hair transplantation history :)

Thanks for the quick reply. I've already received your message with Clemens Weber contact too.

Hope to see your upcoming results and more photos with even more and thicker hair.

And... i hope that within a few months i can also be here telling my successful hair transplantation history :)

Hi nrapinto,

Welcome to the community:)

I received your email and photos. I will send you a detailed answer when the doc has evaluated your photos.

Best,

Health Travels - Hair Transplants Turkey

Representative for Dr. Erkan Demirsoy

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, it's been 4 months since the procedure. Looks to me that more time has passed but here are few photos. I did a comparison and there is is improvement, I also let the hair grow a little bit more (I had it short). There were several compliments from friends "wow, you have your hair grown back? How?". Of course, I watch it every day so I cannot see a realistic evaluation of the growth but if people say so, than something is happening :)

IMG_6115.jpg IMG_6119.jpg IMG_6122.jpg

I am only using biotin now 5mg daily. Probably this will result in slower growth but I didn't want to use finasteride or minoxidil since minox. gave me a itchy rash and didn't give me results in the past.. finasteride too risky.

My scalp is a bit pinky because of the seborrheic dermatitis but I can live with that. You can see that there are some small parts where hair is not growing for now but let's hope that's gonna change in next couple of months. Anyway, for now everything looks fine. When I remember I didn't have almost any hair in first third of the head (even more), this is just fine for now.

Hello, it's been 4 months since the procedure. Looks to me that more time has passed but here are few photos. I did a comparison and there is is improvement, I also let the hair grow a little bit more (I had it short). There were several compliments from friends "wow, you have your hair grown back? How?". Of course, I watch it every day so I cannot see a realistic evaluation of the growth but if people say so, than something is happening :)

I am only using biotin now 5mg daily. Probably this will result in slower growth but I didn't want to use finasteride or minoxidil since minox. gave me a itchy rash and didn't give me results in the past.. finasteride too risky.

My scalp is a bit pinky because of the seborrheic dermatitis but I can live with that. You can see that there are some small parts where hair is not growing for now but let's hope that's gonna change in next couple of months. Anyway, for now everything looks fine. When I remember I didn't have almost any hair in first third of the head (even more), this is just fine for now.

Dear Cloudy, everything is going fine and you will be able to see a big difference in your 6 month at first and much fullness at your 8 month. Because of using only biotin it will be 2 month late at growth rate but it isn't important time for having good result, you were in a good doctor's hand so don't worry about anything regarding your hair transplant :)

• 1 month later...

Dear Cloudy, could you pls share your 5 months photos with us?:)

Hello,

Thanks for keeping me updated. Time is going fast! :)

Here are three photos to see the difference between 4th and 5th month - now.

IMG_9870.jpg

IMG_9872.jpg

IMG_9876.jpg

I can see the improvement, hope it's gonna be some more in next months. I am only using biotin 5mg. Hairline is forming well and that's the exact hairline I was looking for - natural like I almost always had it. I am looking to have a hair density suitable for my age and condition, not chasing for Silvio Berlusconi artificial look. :)

Cloudy so happy for you... I think this is the result you were after, just a little more density that I am sure it will come in the next 2 months. Can not wait for additional update. Wishing you all the best and enjoy your new hair.

Thanks for watching! Now I have just glimpsed photos on this topic and when I see how all went month by month looks fine for now. and when I see that I didn't have almost any hair in first third of the scalp, now this is a true progress.

I can see that some parts of transplated hair are growing uneven but I see that a lot of people do have this 'phenomena' so hope it will go even by time in next months. :)

I would say that you still have plenty of growing to do. The next 3 months will probably be good to you. You didn't have a huge amount of grafts for the area covered, so I would say that you are right on track. At just a glance and a total guess, I would guess that you will see about a 30 to 40 percent increase in cosmetic density. I like the hairline shape and the price that you posted is pretty amazing.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Looking good Cloudy, thanks for the updates. True the next 3 months will be excellent for you.

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Hello,

IMG_9870.jpg

IMG_9872.jpg

IMG_9876.jpg

I can see the improvement, hope it's gonna be some more in next months. I am only using biotin 5mg. Hairline is forming well and that's the exact hairline I was looking for - natural like I almost always had it. I am looking to have a hair density suitable for my age and condition, not chasing for Silvio Berlusconi artificial look. :)

Dude, very very good improvement, i am sure that you will be really very happy in two months :)

Hi Cloudy,

I totally agree with the others. Its a nice and natural improvement already and still a few months to go. Statistically, a lot is happening between the 5th and 7th month! :)

Best wishes

Clemens

Health Travels - Hair Transplants Turkey

Representative for Dr. Erkan Demirsoy

• 3 weeks later...
Hello,

IMG_9870.jpg

IMG_9872.jpg

IMG_9876.jpg

Dear Cloudy, i think it has been approximately 6 moths since HT, pls share new photos. Iam really looking forward to seeing differences between 5 and 6 months. :)

Hey guys!

So it's been exactly 6 months from the procedure.

I am letting hair to grow up a bit. Some people are in shock expressing positively and others are in shock also not expressing themselves when see me after some time. And that's good, of course.

Still not using minoxidil, planning to do so once a day - after one year from the procedure, when all hair grows. Taking Biotin 5mg once a day with meal.

Some new hairs are striking to go from the skin. I had few pimples from them since the hairs were stuck. When I took out the pimple, I saw few hairs from the hole :) That's good also :)

Anyway, I am pleased with the result, just as I wanted. Not near full density, just like the rest of my scalp - thinned but still with hair. As for the donor, I can't believe how much hair donor contains! I see no thinned parts from the procedure. My guess is that another 3000 grafts can be easily extracted from the donor without aesthetic consequences.

Erkan_Demirsoy.jpg

IMG_9975.jpg

IMG_9977.jpg

IMG_9978.jpg

Your hair looks fantastic, congrats !! To think you are just beginning ! Thanks for sharing,

Scott

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Hey guys!

So it's been exactly 6 months from the procedure.

I am letting hair to grow up a bit. Some people are in shock expressing positively and others are in shock also not expressing themselves when see me after some time. And that's good, of course.

Still not using minoxidil, planning to do so once a day - after one year from the procedure, when all hair grows. Taking Biotin 5mg once a day with meal.

Some new hairs are striking to go from the skin. I had few pimples from them since the hairs were stuck. When I took out the pimple, I saw few hairs from the hole :) That's good also :)

Anyway, I am pleased with the result, just as I wanted. Not near full density, just like the rest of my scalp - thinned but still with hair. As for the donor, I can't believe how much hair donor contains! I see no thinned parts from the procedure. My guess is that another 3000 grafts can be easily extracted from the donor without aesthetic consequences.

Hi Cloudy. You look like your gettin good growth. Congratulations.

Can I ask about your comments on Minox? Why have you decided one year after the HT before you start using it? Was this the doctors advise or your own choice? and did your doctor give you any advise regarding taking Fin?

My Doctor recommends three months after the HT is the time to start minox but fin should be started straight away. Most docs say two weeks is a good time to start Minox. Its interesting to see the different suggestions.

Hey, I am online :)

Actually, doctor advised as usual - finasteride and minoxidil like you wrote. It's a standard procedure.

I wish to see if my hair is going to grow without any medicament or help, lotions etc.

Then, when the cycle completes after 12 months where no more transplanted hair starts to grow, I want to keep it that way by using minoxidil once a day.

Otherwise I presume my newborn hair will interact with minoxidil as well and some other remaining hair so I will not have a clue which hair is transplanted and which is not. This way I can see how my transplanted hair grows and what to expect from the future transplantation (once in next years). And don't want to be addicted to chemistry if I don't have to, at least for now. One day I will have to use that for sure... :)