HDC Hair Transplant Clinic - FUE Result of 2500 Grafts – Front and Crown - Dr. Maras,

Hi Everybody,

This is an FUE case for 2500 Grafts performed by HDC Hair Clinic’s Medical Team. The surgery was performed over 2 days and you can see the result from before, immediately after and 9 months after. At the crown only 400 grafts were used.

At HDC we insist of presenting clear photos of our patient cases and especially photos of immediately after the procedure as we believe that this is a better way that forum readers can relate to the number of grafts placed and the final result. To our understanding immediately post op photos are equally important as the final result photos when you wish to present a complete and factual hair transplant case.

Warmest Regards

Alex

BEFORE

1-BeforeFront_zps19d65d0e.jpg

2-Beforeleft_zpsd3295000.jpg

3-Beforeright_zps71822237.jpg

4-Beforecrown_zps837ea5d9.jpg

HAIRLINE DESIGN

5-beforeafterhairlinedesign_zps70181d7a.jpg

IMMEDIATELY AFTER

6-postopFront_zps865421db.jpg

7-postopleft_zps4bc84019.jpg

8-postopright_zps1cf506ea.jpg

9-postopdonorandcrown_zps302f40da.jpg

9 MONTH RESULT

10-After9monthsFront_zpsf882694e.jpg

11-After9monthsleftTemple_zps7f6f6c08.jpg

12-After9monthsleft_zpsb6d43ca0.jpg

13-After9monthscrown_zpsca75de6b.jpg

Alex Demetriades

International Patient Coordinator

HDC Hair Transplant Clinic

---------------------------------------------------

Dr. Maras is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

what is the age of the pt. The hairline turned out not for the grafts used.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

what is the age of the pt. The hairline turned out not for the grafts used.

Hi Spanker,

The patient is 49 years old and 2100 grafts were used for the hairline.

Regards

Alex

Alex Demetriades

Great work! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

How come there is no face shots? He could be anyone after the HT. clear pictures and complete head shots will clear the facts.

Will wait for it.

Privacy??

The same could be said for 95% of clinic posted results...

How come there is no face shots? He could be anyone after the HT. clear pictures and complete head shots will clear the facts.

Will wait for it.

Yeah the patient has to consent to their identity being released. When you have a procedure most clinics have you sign a contract where you allow them to either display your results with your face exposed, your face concealed or not display your results at all. I'd say it's pretty rare for the patient to give consent to display their full face. I'm sure this patient didn't want his identity released so you're probably going to be waiting for a long time for the full face shots :rolleyes:

Also if clinics were doing what you're suggesting they wouldn't last very long on this site

Will wait for it.

Hi Wadenwa,

Three of the main reasons that our patients decide to come to HDC for the hair transplantation is, trust that will receive top services from the day they arrive to their departure, trust that HDC will help them achieve their goals and trust that HDC will be discreet if they wish so.

This patient trusts HDC to post his case but without full face photos as he prefers to keep his identity private however I am sure if you look closely to the before and after photos you can identify some face marks that cannot be hidden by mother nature.

I can feel you being skeptical towards some great hair transplants especially if you are researching for your own procedure however I need to assure you that at HDC we have never tried to mislead the forum readers with fake patient cases and have no intentions to do it in the future.

Regards

Alex

Alex Demetriades

• 1 year later...