8 Months Post Op Dr. Keene

Your hair is looking good! At eight months post-op you should be seeing roughly 75% of your growth on average. You should still have some thickening to come.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

How do you feel about it? Big growth jump from 5 months. I don't know how I feel about the temple points. hopefully them fill in a bit more, but over all, you have come a good distance.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

How do you feel about it? Big growth jump from 5 months. I don't know how I feel about the temple points. hopefully them fill in a bit more, but over all, you have come a good distance.

thats how i feel spanker, i actually got the procedure to thicken out all my temple, and its not filling up, i dont know what to do....

Most of us need a second procedure to thicken things up. Doesn't mean our first procedures were a failure. I think u have made good progress, but u may need a small second procedure to get you where u want to be.

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Most of us need a second procedure to thicken things up. Doesn't mean our first procedures were a failure. I think u have made good progress, but u may need a small second procedure to get you where u want to be.

I'm pretty sure this is his second procedure.

I'm pretty sure this is his second procedure.

It's his 3rd I think.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I am also 7 months post from Dr Keene and also have issues with temple area. I went in only for hairline and while one side is filled preety well the other side (done by asst) needs a good amount of Toppik to hide the skin. I'm still holding out on a full review and pics but am wondering if hairline maybe just ain't her specialty....

I would suggest trying a different hairstyle. There is a sweet spot in terms of hair length that provides the best layering effect and coverage for a HT and yours is just a bit too long, imo. A shorter, messy look (with temple corners styled forward) I bet would work wonders. Remember, a HT rarely restores your actual density, so we're creating an illusion of fuller hair, and style has a lot to do with that.

Find yourself a good stylist (this will cost a bit more than your average barber) and don't be shy about explaining your situation. Not sure where you live, but in the New York area we have plenty of high-end men-only barbershop/salons that see lots of HT work. I found one and she totally understood the best way to maximize the hair I had and style it so it looked hip. Best of luck and good growing to you!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I would suggest trying a different hairstyle. There is a sweet spot in terms of hair length that provides the best layering effect and coverage for a HT and yours is just a bit too long, imo. A shorter, messy look (with temple corners styled forward) I bet would work wonders. Remember, a HT rarely restores your actual density, so we're creating an illusion of fuller hair, and style has a lot to do with that.

Find yourself a good stylist (this will cost a bit more than your average barber) and don't be shy about explaining your situation. Not sure where you live, but in the New York area we have plenty of high-end men-only barbershop/salons that see lots of HT work. I found one and she totally understood the best way to maximize the hair I had and style it so it looked hip. Best of luck and good growing to you!

Thanks!! i will try to stylize it different, il go to a stylist this weekend, i actually got a new haircut, which helps a bit to mask it, but what i keep thinking is that , the immediate post op photo looks so full of grafts, that as of right now, have not grown, i mean if i had to shave my head and it looked like the post op i would be very happy with the result

• 2 weeks later...