3,553 FUE with Dr. Jose Lorenzo

Gotime

Looking good. Time does start to fly once it starts coming in. Nearing 7 months myself. At every stage I found I was asking myself, Is this it? only to have continued improvement. Glad you're happy, man!

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Lloyd, I'm happy with the investment, Dr. Lorenzo is expensive - especially in GBP, but the result is worth it.

Hey Since21, your profile pic looks great, looks like Dr. Konior did a fantastic job for you. Let's hope we both keep getting better still 5 months to go to the year mark.

Hi Late - I don't know how long the waiting list is, I'd contact Mick at Farjo in Manchester to find out. I know Dr. Lorenzo is leaving Manchester to go back to Madrid in September.

• 1 month later...

Wanted to give a quick update, today is 9 months for me. I took some pictures at my office next to a window with natural sunlight. No product in the hair of any kind. Very happy with results so far, and here are the pics

Back.jpg.6c60527b7f9f1477e78df7cf553ba92e.jpg

Crown.jpg.a4a34fdc8abae66db890e5851666a605.jpg

Front.jpg.8fdb0829f1ebdcf18c6227195e43903c.jpg

Hairline.jpg.9f4e7a39a2b1c14fadfb35ff7dd5ed20.jpg

5b32e0ae2a08c_Side1.jpg.22bac7035129b027c183579330f5db3e.jpg

5b32e0ae3ead2_Side2.jpg.38c59aaa4158337adf23cf8d48c1dc3c.jpg

I had to go back and look at your before photos. Nice improvement! Congrats. It should continue to get better.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi Moudar,

Dr. Lorenzo is 6 GBP for the first 1,000 grafts and 4 GBP for all grafts thereafter. I would get in touch with Mick at Farjo if you are interested in seeing Dr. Lorenzo. His email is mick@farjo.com. Good luck!

Wanted to give a quick update, today is 9 months for me. I took some pictures at my office next to a window with natural sunlight. No product in the hair of any kind. Very happy with results so far, and here are the pics

Update please ?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Any update where we can really see the hairline and temple points?

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/172880-3-553-fue-dr-jose-lorenzo-6.html#post2401022

I think this is good hairline work from Lorenzo. Much softer than his showcase work.

Good grief he is expensive. I can't budget that much. I would have thought going to Spain would be reasonable from the UK. Would Brussels be my next choice for FUE ?

Expensive but worth it imo. I see a car advert the other day advertising it for 16,000gbp. I think it was a toyota as well..LOL..now I know what i would rather spend that money on and it wouldn't be a bloody toyota haha..