6 months post op dr feller

tacolinowest

To get a fair assessment you will have to provide some better quality pictures. No one can objectively judge the work based on that picture. Try a better camera if you have it with different lighting.

At 6 months we should be able to get a pretty good guess at how things are going if you can provide better pictures.

How many grafts?

Doesn't look like what its suppose to be for 6 months.. (could be late bloomer though)

HT#1 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2012) - 4700 grafts

HT#2 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2014) - 1800 grafts

HT#3 - Dr. Konior (Jan 2018) - 1200 grafts

Sorry, but I cannot see any material difference between your pre- and post HT pics.

I don't know how many grafts you had, but regardless, the effect of the HT is so far minimal in my opinion.

I hope you have much better results over the next 6 months.

Doesn't look like much is happening, but you still have a lot of time.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

You can definitely see a more defined hairline but the growth and maturation aren't there yet. You still have plenty of time so no need to worry just yet.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

As it stands... If NOTHING changed from now to month 10, I would not be happy. However there have been cases where major change has occurred from months 6 to 10 so you do have to wait it out. Please do not induce any emotional stress or toil at the moment as it is still quite early.

"...if in 2 month nothing good happens ,you can ask for a refund"

So despite the fact that EVERY HT doctor agrees it takes at least 12-18 months to see the final results he should ask for a refund at 8 months? Makes perfect sense….

Taco, If in two months the growth does not look on point a visit to Dr. Feller to express concern is a fine idea.

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I looked back at your original thread and the 15 days post-op photo. That's about how much hair you should expect, or should I say will get, in 12-18 months.

Perhaps the weaker existing hairs were shocked out and everything that is up front is now new hairs. Kind of a 2 steps forward and 1 step back sort of thing which explains why it doesn't look that different yet.

We are spoilt on here with stories of early growth when this isn't the reality. You only have to look at the blogs to find that most people barely see anything until 6+ months.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day