2100 (and something) FUE Dr Feriduni 4 months

Bustamove

That's a nice cosmetic difference for only 4 months. You should be in great shape in another 6 months or so!

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

lighting is not the best, but you look happy and there is obviously nice growth.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

In very harsh light it does look a little thin, but still early days. I will post an outdoor pic when I feel confident enough! Saw Doc recently and there are ;invisible' hairs growing amongst the visible ones so hopefully best is yet to come!

Thanks for comments guys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have taken some pics at 6 months. These have been taken indoors and I will soon add some outdoor and top down ones. Very happy with progress so far!

My current regimen is minox foam 2x daily, multivitamin, and biotin 1000mg daily.

Regards

20131225_150508.jpg.9f2746439835274f0c79fcbef6af27b9.jpg

20131225_150329.jpg.11e0870545b24887327389c1fbf55b84.jpg

20131225_152722-1.jpg.7bbaebb49c44bc8ac0eda3055f4890c0.jpg

Busta,

Excellent transformation! Especially for the 6 month mark. Congratulations! Look forward to future updates.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 2 weeks later...

This is nice. What was your donor density? And if you don't mind me asking, what is your hairline height (from mid-brow)? I like the design.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

• 2 months later...