How real is it to have a HT--mostly frontal/receding area and not have anyone notice after two weeks or so? My greatest fear seems to be, as I am light skinned that I will not be able to conceal it. And how long really till you can walk around without anyone noticing? Secondly, for anyone who has had a 1000-2000 hairline ht, are you still freaking out about continued hair loss and the area behind the new transplanted area? Thanks.

Given that you have fair skin you can expect redness to last for a couple of weeks but a residual pinkish hue will remain for a few months. How noticeable it is depends on how far the placement goes into your existing hair AND how long that existing hair is.

I tell lots of guys that they should change their hair style to a Caesar cut so that it covers the recipient zone. Most people will simply notice the new hair style and not think twice about the recipient zone because they won't be able to see it. You can also switch out some other things like adding facial hair before surgery then shaving it off for the big return. You can also add glasses, subtract glasses etc. Most people don't actually notice the work done if you prepare properly before hand and even if they do notice something is off they don't recognize the work as actually being a hair transplant.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians