New to forum-Looking for some input on hair restoration

I have had a high hairline since my early teens and now in my 40's I have to keep my hair Shaved short to look good. I would really like to get some input if anyone with a hairline like mine has had some success with hair transplant and the cost. I am also really concerned about scarring in the back of head incase the transplant doesnt work or look right and I want to shave my head again.. Like some opinions about FUE and why would all use this procedure rather than scalp cutting.?

Any and all input apreiciated

image.jpg.4d2d67dc4396fb8a7e94792a55c826e7.jpg

Your picture isn't very clear so it's difficult to see density and coarseness and determine where you are on the Norwood scale.

If you could post some clearer pictures that would help.

FUE is not scarless. If a doctor tells you FUE is scarless, walk away.

You can have your hair MUCH shorter with FUE but each graft that is extracted leaves a small white scar. It looks like you got a very light skin so that will count in your favor.

It's therefore important that the doctor you chose uses a small punch.

Both FUE and FUT has it's place. There are loads of posts on the pro's and con's about both on the forum.

My hair is shaved short so hard to tell but it is pretty consistant everywhere in thickness and receded in the forehead. No bald spot on top.hope these pica help better.

Would really like toknow if I would be a good canidate and where to start.

Thanks

image.jpg.04f082fec197bf57cee0cf2748625a64.jpg

I would start by clicking the "consult a physician" button on the top of this page. Have a look if there is someone in your area that you can see. All surgeons on this site are recommended. Each have their own speciality and way of doing things and only you can decide who you want to go with

None of the physicians on this site will push any sales at you (to my knowledge). They have enough work and the waiting list is often long. Which means they are excellent surgeons who produce great results. They don't need to use pushy sales tactics...they rely on word of mouth.

That's where I'd start.