FUE Hair Transplant at SureHair in Toronto

chrisscass

chrisscass,

Welcome to our community. I'm not familiar with the clinic you've referenced. However, you are welcome to use the "search" feature of our forum to see what our members are saying.

Also, please keep in mind that while the ARTAS is quite innovative, like any other tool/machine used to extract follicular units, it comes with it's own set of advantages and disadvantages. Thus, the experience and skill of the operating surgeon and his/her staff is far more important than which extraction device he/she uses. Learn more about the ARTAS Hair Restoration System, it's advantages and disadvantages.

Best wishes,

Bill

I didn't have artas FUE with this clinic but had my first FUT procedure with Surehair a little over 2 years ago and then had a second procedure with Dr. Rahal. The procedure and results were not comparable. My advice is stick to only recommended surgeons on here and/or IAHRS (my preference) to limit the likelihood of an unsuccessful procedure/result. Just my 2 cents.

• 3 years later...
I didn't have artas FUE with this clinic but had my first FUT procedure with Surehair a little over 2 years ago and then had a second procedure with Dr. Rahal. The procedure and results were not comparable. My advice is stick to only recommended surgeons on here and/or IAHRS (my preference) to limit the likelihood of an unsuccessful procedure/result. Just my 2 cents.

Hi AGL77

Can you tell me a little about your experience with Dr Gubta; how was your FUT result?

I'm planning for FUT with him, if not then i probably have to go to Istanbul!