Seattle recommendations?

Seattle156

I was wondering if anyone has had experience with FUE in Seattle? Is advanced hair Seattle a good group to work with? Dr. Weiss or Josephitis are the doctors there. I have had 2 procedures w Dr. Deyarmen and I am happy with the results. However, as he told me, i am losing more hair as i get older. I am only 32 and cannot handle the scaring and recovery time. I want to try FUE this time.

Did Dr. Deyarmen not discuss Propecia with you? Being 32 years old this should be your first priority, to prevent further loss. I was 32 when I first started Propecia and at 44 now I'm still holding on to what native hair I had twelve years ago. Mind you, it wasn't a lot but my hair overall has a much stronger quality because of Propecia.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hi Seattle,

I would consider consulting with Dr. Gabel. What's more, I think Hasson & Wong have a consultation office in Washington.

Here are our recommendations in Seattle.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.