Shapiro vs. Diep vs. Umar

Hair,

Like you said, all are great. Where are you located? If you're in CA, maybe you can consult in person with Dr. Umar and Diep? During this, you could scheduled some sort of online consultation with Shapiro Medical as well. Consulting and obtaining a recommendation from each clinic may help you better understand which best suits your goals.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I personally would not go with any of them for FUE.... My opinion. Others may tell you otherwise, that is up to their discretion. I do not consider the 3 aforementioned surgeons to be in the same tier as the likes of Lorenzo, Erdogan, Bisanga, Hakan and Maras.

I wouldn't recommend any of these docs.

Ask yourself what is worse, a 30 hours (return) on a plane or a feeling that you could have gone for a far cheaper and more satisfying HT result.

It's hard to recommend any HT surgeons in America, Australia or Canada nowadays. Maybe Dr. Harris in the Rockies? Just buy a ticket, get on a plane and come back with a great FUE result at a price you can afford.

And goes without saying (except you never know),

For heaven's sake, don't get talked into strip on account of not wanting to fly somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

dr hakan and maras and lorenzo yes

I will never pay 7 or 8$ pergraft when i can get that done in 2 or 3$ in turkey

return flight from us to turkey if booked in advance of 8weeks is 500 to 600$ with proper airlines and proper travel agaent

its same procedure what theese doctors do in 7 or 8$

Any recommendations? For Asian hair, hairline repair probably around 1000 grafts, FUE. These all seem to be top quality surgeons. I want as much density as possible as i'm in my 30's and dont (knock on wood), see any potential for any crazier hairloss. Am at a NW1.5 right now..

I would definitely recommend Dr. Umar. He does great work and is a top doc.

Atticus

:)

600 FUE - 12/07 - Performed by Dr. Umar of Redondo Beach, CA

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.

• 3 weeks later...