Shedding after 12days

Unfortunately this does happen on occasion. However the good news is that does not mean you will have a poor result from the procedure. You just have to remain patient and confident that in time your situation will be improved.

Moose,

From day 7 to day 10, the newly implanted grafts "anchor." From this point until roughly the second month, the hairs within the follicular units shed. While this causes the appearance of accelerated shedding, it is perfectly normal.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 7 months later...

And by 'now' hoprfully you're hair will have transformed :)

I'm 14 days post op FUE and there's a bit of shedding going on. Not a major concern as I've read enough on the forum to know its pretty much 'par for the course!'

And by 'now' hoprfully you're hair will have transformed :)

I'm 14 days post op FUE and there's a bit of shedding going on. Not a major concern as I've read enough on the forum to know its pretty much 'par for the course!'

You mean your grafts right? Or are you seeing some fall out related to shock loss?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY