Meet WHTC's Dr. Mwamba in London - Free consultations on Feb. 15th, 2014

Greetings fellow viewers,

We are extremely pleased to announce that Dr. Patrick Mwamba, MD, will be in London to conduct in-person consultations. Our official date is set for Saturday, February 15th, 2014, from approximately 9AM until late evening.

These free in-person appointments with Dr. Mwamba offer a great opportunity to discuss how we may help you achieve your goals in hair restoration. During the consultation, you will receive first-hand knowledge of what Dr. Mwamba recommends for your non-surgical and surgical treatment of hair loss.

There are many considerations to be made prior to undergoing a hair restoration procedure. Dr. Mwamba's specialty is in follicular unit extraction (FUE). FUE involves no knife, no scalpel, no stitches, and no linear scarring. Understanding and educating yourself about current hair restoration procedures will help you decide on what method is most beneficial and which method(s) to avoid.

The first step to reserve a free appointment is calling 44 203 318 6228 or emailing customer.care@mywhtc.com to contact our friendly patient care staff. The final step is to join Dr. Mwamba on this wonderful day.

Location: 2 Spring Gardens, Trafalgar Square, London SW1A 2TS, U K

Tel: 44 203 318 6228

Email: customer.care@mywhtc.com

Click here Contact Us

ConsultationlocationLondon_zps2ef1e610.jpg

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 2 weeks later...

An additional day may be necessary to accommodate the number of patients who are requesting to see Dr. Mwamba in London on Saturday, February 15th, 2014. We are happy to see these slots filling at an enormous rate. Thanks for your patience!

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 3 weeks later...

Meet WHTC's Dr. Patrick Mwamba in London - Free consultations on Feb. 15th, 2014

• 2 weeks later...

Meet WHTC's Dr. Patrick Mwamba in London - Free consultations on Feb. 15th, 2014

• 1 month later...

I want to hear about everyone having a great day on Feb. 15, 2014.