Dr Hakan Doganay 2000 Grafts

Quiff01

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice work! The hair line seems quite low? In my eyes its just right. Looks like a lot of transplanted grafts are/have shredded. Hang in there, they be back! Dr Hakan used 2000 grafts wisely. Happy growing

oops sorry thought id attached the pic!

2.5 Months and that kind of hair sprouts already showing that is a sign of good time to come...and boy ! In 6 Months you would be sitting at some phenomenal growth !! Sheer Brilliance is what is, is Dr. Hakan Doganay !! And your body's also responding well...Not to miss that !!

Augustya - thanks a lot really hope it continues! Its a long old process but hopefully well worth it

Not just Thanks Mate lol ! Wish me the same I am 6 weeks post my HT and I hope to see a fast track response like you are having...Only if it was in my hands :-)

Haven't made a thread. I got it done from Dr.Bhatti ! Infact our case is very similar you don't seem to be balding ? Are you ? before your HT looked like you had a natural high hairline and you lowered it, same with me I got around 2000 Hair grafts just to lower my hairline crown and vertex are all ok !

• 2 weeks later...

Well today is the 3 month mark, can honestly say its the longest 3 months of my life, mainly because I check progress on a daily basis! Appreciate the feedback on how you think this is looking at this stage

Cheers

33.jpg.846c2738cead5c1dca9c4685fe6cd4b7.jpg

ty.jpg.e66f727e1be938643808c6773bed25c8.jpg

It is still too early to worry.

1. Stay out of the mirror. I am with you, waiting for a transplant to come in can make time fly by.

2. Dropping a hairline like that is extremely difficult and takes a lot of grafts. I hope you end up satisfied, but it may take more than one procedure to make you happy with the transition from native to transplant.

Good luck.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

It is still too early to worry.

1. Stay out of the mirror. I am with you, waiting for a transplant to come in can make time fly by.

2. Dropping a hairline like that is extremely difficult and takes a lot of grafts. I hope you end up satisfied, but it may take more than one procedure to make you happy with the transition from native to transplant.

Good luck.

Interesting point that you make Spanker is this normally with all cases when someone is trying to get the Hairline very aggressively low does it normally takes more then one session to achieve desired results ?

• 2 weeks later...

Dear all,

I am considering having the procedure done within the next 30 days and had a few question for all:

1. Would the doctors undertake the FUE procedure if I had a FUT procedure done over 8 years ago?

2. I have noticed that all patients for FUE have their heads fully shaved for the procedure. Is that a requirement?

4. How long does it take for it, the procedure, to no longer be noticeable? This would affect my work if it stays noticeable, especially that I cannot wear a hat to work.

Thank you in advance

Dear all,

I am considering having the procedure done within the next 30 days and had a few question for all:

1. Would the doctors undertake the FUE procedure if I had a FUT procedure done over 8 years ago?

2. I have noticed that all patients for FUE have their heads fully shaved for the procedure. Is that a requirement?

4. How long does it take for it, the procedure, to no longer be noticeable? This would affect my work if it stays noticeable, especially that I cannot wear a hat to work.

Thank you in advance

Hey Man

You would be better off starting your own thread and asking these important questions.