Hair transplant

rhon271

Hi to all,

I've had hair transplant (FUT) strip procedures with dr Marwan Saifi.

It's has been 3 months now after that HT, however every time I looked at my head in the mirror particularly in the area were hairs transplanted (crown and hairline), I don't really see any improvement or hair growth aside that my natural hair are grown back again after they have been shave off during the procedure.

I' am really hopeful to see the result but right now I'm a bit down and sometimes feel doubtful that seeing no sign of progress so far.

Could anyone tell me if you do have the same experience like me.

how would I know if my HT was a successful like any others.?

Thank you and hope to hearing from you.

Ronnie

Everyone has had the same experience as you. At 3 months post-op you should really only expect to look like you did pre-op, the growth should begin now but you really shouldn't expect any drastic change until after 6 months. If you're lucky and are an early grower, you may see some good growth around 4/5 months.

At 3 months you should be where you started before the hair transplant. In the next month or so you will start to feel and see small hair starting to grow. A lot of people will also experience a lot of ingrown hairs as the new hair starts to pop through your skin.

Relax and stay patience the hard part is over.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 3 weeks later...

Rhon271,

3 months is too soon to be worrying about results. There's no way that you can assess the yield from the procedure at this particular time. Growth may take up to 12 months, but we've also seen it come in three months. The best thing that you can do is not stress about it. Mentally prepare yourself for the wait and keep a positive mindset. Take your concern away from the present and focus on maintaining the native (non-transplanted) hair that you still have. Stay away from tanning beds and try to avoid standing in front of mirrors as much as possible.

Meet WHTC's Dr. Mwamba in London - Free consultations on Feb. 15th, 2014 (Sat.)

MYWHTC - Dr Patrick Mwamba - Hair Transplants and Treatments

Email: customer.care@mywhtc.com

Tel USA: 770 663-1290 - Tel UK: 44 2033186228 - Tel BE: 32 479753281

Edited by WHTC-7706631290

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hi to all,

I've had hair transplant (FUT) strip procedures with dr Marwan Saifi.

It's has been 3 months now after that HT, however every time I looked at my head in the mirror particularly in the area were hairs transplanted (crown and hairline), I don't really see any improvement or hair growth aside that my natural hair are grown back again after they have been shave off during the procedure.

I' am really hopeful to see the result but right now I'm a bit down and sometimes feel doubtful that seeing no sign of progress so far.

Could anyone tell me if you do have the same experience like me.

how would I know if my HT was a successful like any others.?

Thank you and hope to hearing from you.

Ronnie

i am sorry if i can ask, how much it cost you, or that is covered by your insurance?

Hi to all,

I would like to say thank you very much for those people who replied to my post recently. Your messages gave me hope to look forward and to patiently wait for the result. As for the question of johnboy71, I have had 2500 graft in total.

And johnfl, it cost me 3,200 sterling pounds but no insurance covered.

Cheers,

Ron