2000 Grafts Dr Doganay

Quiff01

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quiff, you're looking at this entirely the wrong way mate.

You're just over 4 months right. Those have probably been amongst the toughest 4 months of your life maybe? The ONLY way to look at this as of today/tomorrow/next week........is that from today on, everything gets better, and I mean everything.

I'm at 7 months, so obviously 3 months ahead of you. I promised myself that I would not begin to over-analyse things until at least the 8-9 month mark. Now I've been lucky in that I've been an early grower and I still have a long way to go, but I have done a good job at not worrying about it too much at the early stages.

It genuinely is not worth over-thinking it at this point, you're doing yourself no favours at all. I just buzzed my hair every 2 weeks or so for the first 4 months, and that helped just not think about my hair for a while. No gel, no shape, no fuzz, just buzz it and avoid as many mirrors as possible.

Dr Hakans patients seem to get very good outcomes, so as hard it this might be to do......just CHILL.

It should all be worth it, but only in another 3-4-5-6-12 months. Not right now, so put your energy into other things! I've seen many guys at 5 months who were seriously not sure of things, but by month 7 and 8 were in a much better place. You are most likely to be the same, so don't feel down about it at this stage, certainly not after the last 3-4 months.

It will only get better from here.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Jonny - yes I'd say it is its just so slow you don't notice - Jonny drama, appreciate that pal, yes Def hardest few months, seems to be lasting a life time! I do have growth so it's a start

Quiff, you're looking at this entirely the wrong way mate.

You're just over 4 months right. Those have probably been amongst the toughest 4 months of your life maybe? The ONLY way to look at this as of today/tomorrow/next week........is that from today on, everything gets better, and I mean everything.

I'm at 7 months, so obviously 3 months ahead of you. I promised myself that I would not begin to over-analyse things until at least the 8-9 month mark. Now I've been lucky in that I've been an early grower and I still have a long way to go, but I have done a good job at not worrying about it too much at the early stages.

It genuinely is not worth over-thinking it at this point, you're doing yourself no favours at all. I just buzzed my hair every 2 weeks or so for the first 4 months, and that helped just not think about my hair for a while. No gel, no shape, no fuzz, just buzz it and avoid as many mirrors as possible.

Dr Hakans patients seem to get very good outcomes, so as hard it this might be to do......just CHILL.

It should all be worth it, but only in another 3-4-5-6-12 months. Not right now, so put your energy into other things! I've seen many guys at 5 months who were seriously not sure of things, but by month 7 and 8 were in a much better place. You are most likely to be the same, so don't feel down about it at this stage, certainly not after the last 3-4 months.

It will only get better from here.

Hey, i see you Got PRP injections after your HT.

How do you feel about those injections?

Ive heard some people claiming that it is bad and makes the hair worse,

But since a lot of clinics use it, im thinking that its not true.

The Reason i ask is because dr. Hakan offers it for free if your going in for a HT.

And i am booked with him in 2,5 weeks.

Best of luck to you! You have a lot to look forward to!

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi quiff

Great result mate , just wanted some advice , iam post 14 days and feel my donor area and side would look better buzzed down to grade 1 at least , would you say this is ok at 14 days ? Mp donor area is still a little itchy but seems like healing has gone well .

• 2 weeks later...