2000 Grafts Dr Doganay

Quiff01

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well today is the 3 month mark, can honestly say its the longest 3 months of my life, mainly because I check progress on a daily basis! Appreciate the feedback on how you think this is looking at this stage

Cheers

33.jpg.227cc5b60542324dd68ba5dabbf88b9b.jpg

ty.jpg.68701a6983bf7e75c9302e1c06eea3c7.jpg

Well today is the 3 month mark, can honestly say its the longest 3 months of my life, mainly because I check progress on a daily basis! Appreciate the feedback on how you think this is looking at this stage

Cheers

It looks very Nice buddy.

But one thing i Think you should do, is to buzz the whispy transplanted hairs, Then when it starts to be thicker an fuller, let it grow out. That would look better buddy.

Or am i wrong? :)

Thanks mate, its been a very tough 3 months, think the anxiety of it not working out is the worst, Ive had a lot of grafts in small area so I have high hopes of good density - yes buzzing would be better, Im not overly fussed as I can wear the cap mostly

I Think that its best not to worry yet. Because even if the result Will be bad (not that it is going to be) dr. Hakan Will still tell you to wait 1 year. So there is nothing we Can do Right now buddy.

We need to wait it out. I am booked with him in april as you know, im starting to get a bit exsited and still a little affriad. But why should you be so unlucky to be the 1 in a 1000 that gets a bad result?

I Think it is not possible and in about 1 month it Will start to get a tad better Every Day. I am 110% about that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers folks - He works with a lot of Technicians and also Dr Ayhan his assistant, the techs do the extractions and Dr Hakan does the placement, he overseen the whole thing with Dr Ayhan

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe this! 4 months mark and such good growth! Excellent. I am 5 months and 2 week, my growth is no where close to this which worries me

You must be unrealistic like me to then Jonny! Most say its really only starting now, considering my temples were bald think its pretty good so early

yeah we want it to happen over the Night but unfortunally its not how it Works