2000 Grafts Dr Doganay

Quiff01

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck mate, I am booked in for the 24th of January. Can i ask are you staying for long? Where did you book for accomadation? Dr Doganay is a gentleman, you will be in very good hands. I am going for 4k grafts +.. Good luck.

Stop panicking you woos!

you ll be fine.

regards

your whatsapp mate

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Its done!

The Morning - Extraction

09:00am - Was picked up from my hotel and driven to the hospital, couldn't believe how modern it was really nice. Went straight up to Dr Hakans office and we discussed hairline design, but of tooing and froing on this as I originally was looking to a bit too straight so we compromised on the curved design he was wanting to do and met somewhere in the middle. After that I was shaved down and taken next door to begin the extractions, the injections were sore but bearable, the three hours seemed to fly by and before I knew it we were done, I was then taken upstairs to my own room, again very nice with bed, sofa, TV and own bathroom. I had lunch here and chilled for half an hour. The assistant then came and got me and took me back down for the implantation. I then spoke to Dr Ayhan in more detail to make sure and get the hairline right, was really pleased with the design.

The Afternoon - Implantation

12.10pm - So once again the injections were painful, A bit more this time as they were going in the temples etc but nothing major. The implantation begin with Dr Hakan doing the implantation and the assistants loading up the Choi, they really are a class act, I've had more stressful experiences at the hairdressers! After an hour or so we stopped for a break, went into Dr Hakans office for tea and some birthday cake. After that back in we went for more implantation. Dr Ayhan popped in and out as he spoke good English just to give me a run through on how it was going, really great guy. This time seemed to fly by and before I knew it we were done, I then had an injection in the bum cheek and was bandaged up. Given some medication and a quick chat with Dr Hakan who said it went great, My donor wasn't too thin or too thick they said it was right in the middle. I was then dropped to my hotel.

So back tomorrow for a wash and a follow up conversation - cant say enough are brilliant they are, first class.

lee.jpg.018b4218a04a343478413faab7cafeec.jpg

leerest.jpg.48eb5e1ecaab46cbd30115b188ef7e55.jpg

Every airport I went to in Turkey from Adana to Antalya to Istanbul. They always require to remove your hat before entering the duty free. Hope this helps.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Every airport I went to in Turkey from Adana to Antalya to Istanbul. They always require to remove your hat before entering the duty free. Hope this helps.

Ok. But is it only on/off Quick for 1 second or do you have to take it trough the scanning macines and wait like 1 minute before it comes out again?

I only had to take my hat off for a few seconds. I told them I had my hair done and they let me put the hat back on straight away.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.