Affordable Hair Transplants at These Clinics in Turkey!!!

Hi all,

I was doing some research on affordable hair transplant clinics in Turkey and i came across these four on "(promotional link removed)"

1. Comfort Zone Cosmetic Surgery

2. Medical Park Hospital Group Hair Transplant

3. Longevita Hair Transplantation - Istanbul

4. Istanbul Hair Center

Comfort Zone Cosmetic Surgery

The doctor who does the hair transplant here is Dr Canan Melike Koksuz who has over 20 years of experience in hair transplant and the cost for the hair transplant is 3000 euros for 3500 graffts, they only do FUE.

Medical Park Hospital Group Hair Transplant

The doctor who does the hair transplant here is Dr. Acar who has over 10 years of experience in hair transplant and the cost for the hair transplant is 1700 euros for 4000-5000 grafts, they only do FUE as well..

Longevita Hair Transplantation - Istanbul

The doctor who does the hair transplant here is Dr Essiz Cinaroglu who has over 12 years of experience in hair transplant but i dont know the cost for the hair transplant i think they only do FUE as well..

Istanbul Hair Center

I dont know the doctor or cost for hair transplant but it got some great reviews.

Is anyone familiar with these clinics or doctors? Can someone share feedback concerning it. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

I would go for istanbul hair centre as it's the most known in turkey out of the four u mentioned plus I was on Turkish forums earlier and quite a few Turks go to it as it's a good price and provide good results

If you're going to Turkey go to Dr. Hakan Doganay, Dr. Koray Erdogan, or Dr. Erkan Demirsoy they are some of the best fue doctors in the world.

I agree, personally, I favor Dr. Koray slightly based on videos that I have seen (just more revealing), but I would trust these three for sure.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

In Turkey, I highly recommend reviewing the following recommended physicians.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dr hakan ,koray and ekran all are really good and very economical.

Dr hakan i know gives very good price when you go for 3000 plus grafts including hotel, food and transportation from his clinic to airport

Round trip from us to turkey is 500 to 600$ if booked 6 to 8 weeks in advance and through proper airlines or proper travel agency.

I would also say dr bhatti is cheaper too but lot of people don't want to travel that far.

Hi all,

I was doing some research on affordable hair transplant clinics in Turkey and i came across these four on "(promotional link removed)"

1. Comfort Zone Cosmetic Surgery

2. Medical Park Hospital Group Hair Transplant

3. Longevita Hair Transplantation - Istanbul

4. Istanbul Hair Center

Comfort Zone Cosmetic Surgery

The doctor who does the hair transplant here is Dr Canan Melike Koksuz who has over 20 years of experience in hair transplant and the cost for the hair transplant is 3000 euros for 3500 graffts, they only do FUE.

Medical Park Hospital Group Hair Transplant

The doctor who does the hair transplant here is Dr. Acar who has over 10 years of experience in hair transplant and the cost for the hair transplant is 1700 euros for 4000-5000 grafts, they only do FUE as well..

Longevita Hair Transplantation - Istanbul

The doctor who does the hair transplant here is Dr Essiz Cinaroglu who has over 12 years of experience in hair transplant but i dont know the cost for the hair transplant i think they only do FUE as well..

Istanbul Hair Center

I dont know the doctor or cost for hair transplant but it got some great reviews.

Is anyone familiar with these clinics or doctors? Can someone share feedback concerning it. Thank you.

Would any of these doctors/ surgeons be anywhere near as good as other inexpensive one's such as Dr. Bhatti?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there,

I recently got a quote from these guys:

Este Turkey Hair Transplant Clinic: Dr. Aslan.

Rumeli Cd. Matbaacı Osman Bey Sk. Bilge Han No:36/81 K:2 Nişantaşı,

istanbul, Turkey, Turkey.

Does anyone have experience of their work?

They are charging ?3,300 USD for 2500-3000 grafts this includes 2 nights hotel accommodation and airport transfers.

They already did my brother and I have to say the result was superb, I mean hi hair loss was not that bad to begin with, no more than a 2 on the norwood scale, but he now has the hair he had when he was 16, the results could not have been better!

Despite this though I would still like to do my research before proceeding.

Any thoughts comments welcome.

Are there other doctors/clinics I should consider?

Edited by Bazman

I hate to be repetitive, but I still highly, highly recommend Dr. Hakan Doganay and Dr. Koray Erdogan. Truly some of the best FUE experts practicing today.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 1 month later...

took care of your brother. Because what other proof do you need bro? When we read these things here we want to weed out the commercials (those that are actually working for the doctor posting here like patients) but if your brother had great results then no need to wait. Can he/you post pictures?

• 8 months later...