This local patient came to see Dr. Wong about thickening the frontal zone as well as the crown. Dr. Wong moved 2160 grafts in one procedure for the result shown below which is at 9 months post-op.

33064_2636f7_3108c5.jpg

33069_ea2845_8a960f.jpg

33074_82de43_73f975.jpg

33079_fd6548_02626a.jpg

33082_3603ec_a1b8d0.jpg

33084_c10379_c13b6d.jpg

33086_2ba49a_90c9a3.jpg

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Very nice work! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Looks nice. I'm not sure how I feel about putting a few grafts in the crown due to future loss possibilities, halo effect, etc, but I'm sure this venerable clinic thoroughly discussed crown issues with the patient.

Very nice improvement. Subtle change that made a big difference. Well done!

Great result. You're right Patriot in that he's headed for norwood 6 but that will not be a problem at all as H&W consistently manage the donor area well and get big numbers over the multiple surgeries. 8000-9000 grafts? No problem over 3 or 4 surgeries.

Thanks for the comments, fellas. We don't expect much more loss for this patient as he's a steady user of finasteride with his loss stabilized. Obviously there is not guarantee against future loss but his donor zone is solid and should provide enough hair in the future should he need it.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I'm so tempted to get a crown op from Dr Wong he's the best crown surgeon I've ever seen! What a difference that small patch made also the front isn't bad either ha.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Looks great!!! Thank you for sharing! Excellent work from H & W like usual!

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.