Applying to get a date for surgery

I appllied at a clinic for the free consultation at one of the more talked about clinic on this forum here ( i won't mention who it is, unless you all really want to know). The question is, how long should i give them to respond since its been almost 3-4 weeks. I called the girl who was in charge of my application and said to call or email her for questions/updates and i have not gotten an email/phone call for about a week. Should i just take my business elsewhere. One would expect prompt response in order to get your business.

Bnash,

Perhaps you should call one more time? If you don't receive a response, then maybe you should consider a different consultation? Also, remember that you can schedule multiple consultations and attend others while waiting to hear back from this clinic.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

well i called the girl in charge of my application and left a message for her to call and even emailed her. Its been over 4-5 days and no response. One would expect at least a reply within 1-2 days. I understand that she may be out or the DR has not reviewed my file but a simple reply saying that it is pending would be nice. I guess i'll try another "top" clinic and see if i get a better service. I guess when you are willing to spend a lot of money for my second procedure they would be all over getting my business. Rant Off. Anyone have any suggestion on another "top" clinic for a second procedure. I have 2-3 in mind but just wanted to hear suggestion. Thanks for any response.

You should maybe call the clinic one more time. Sometimes if you name the clinic somebody on here can give you some advice how to get a hold of them or why they are taking so long. If you are from Tennessee you have a lot of good doctors all around you.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson