Dr. Rahal - FUT 3,4000 - Age 27

Hey Guys,

I'm just coming up to my 4-month mark and have shared my results on the blog. I'm starting to get concerned with the distinct lack of growth on the right side of my transplant. I haven't seen this before in any other photos online. The left side is look great.

Anyone experience this? I'm still early in the growth process but I'm also not THAT early. Things should be starting to level out at this point.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/journal.asp?CopyID=9921&WebID=2728

Looking really good at four months!

I had the same thing, my right side was lagging until around month six then it all evened out.

Now with HT#2 the left side is lagging while right side has new growth.

Were you already balding more on that side or any issues post-op in that area?

Should be good in any case in a month or so. Nothing to worry about I think.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Hey Guys,

I agree that things are progressing nicely all in all, just bizarre to look in the mirror and see one side kicking ass and taking names, then the other side bald as before. To answer your question HRSP10, both sides were receding at about the same rate. And the area that is somewhat "bald" at the time of transplant had no hair growing on it. The same can be said about the left side that is experiencing fantastic results. Hence my concern.

LondonHair

This month things are going to kick into high gear for you. The difference between my 3 and 4 month photos are astronomical in scale. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey is it just me or is the thin area thickening up?

Looking good

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Mr. P-

It's really looking terrific buddy! Can't believe what a difference it made for you. You definitely deserve it...and congratulations. Can't wait to see your 6 month update.....that's when the fun really started for me! =)

Best,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

yea it looks really great... i saw all your pics on your website at 4 months.. i knew it was getting good.. congratulations man!

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

• 1 month later...

Man. You might actually are getting close to your avatar.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Mr. P.

Wow!! Your hair is looking great at 5.5 months. You can clearly see a big difference from just your 4 month post. How are you feeling about it all. You must be excited. It's great when guys regularly update their progress to show where they started from. It really helps others on the site. My big growth months were 5-8…..so I'm sure you're in store for some huge things in the next few month. Keep us posted buddy. And if there is anything I can do to help you along the way, don't hesitate to reach out.

Congrats again!

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.