Found a picture from 1-1.5 years ago, does it looked like I progressed much?

GodAwfulLuck

Thanks for the opinion. While I want to go back to a female hairline and will probably ignore any advice telling me to not get a HT while young, I still want to be sure that my loss has stopped or slowed down enough not to be a worry.

So yeah, if it looks like it hasn't moved then I'll probably get 2000 grafts to bring it forward

I am just not as confident giving females advice on HTs because from what I have read it is not based on the same concept. Plus you are too young for that to be an option right now anyway. I think your hair looks great. I'd recommend trying some different hair styles and see what works best. A good stylist can do wonders. Try a few styles.

• 1 month later...

It really does not look like you are receding at all. I would seriously consider waiting on a HT. In another year or so you might not even be worried about it. With a HT comes possible complications like an unnatural look (that would be worse), the 9 months when the HT is potentially growing in (worse), money spent etc.

Do not rush. You should spend time on this site reviewing the realities of a Hair Transplant. It would be worth your while. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
It really does not look like you are receding at all. I would seriously consider waiting on a HT. In another year or so you might not even be worried about it. With a HT comes possible complications like an unnatural look (that would be worse), the 9 months when the HT is potentially growing in (worse), money spent etc.

Do not rush. You should spend time on this site reviewing the realities of a Hair Transplant. It would be worth your while. Good luck.

I understand the risks and limits of a hair transplant, but I need to restore and actual feminine/female hairline. The receded male one is no good for me at all