This is a 26 Year old man with Class III Male Patterned Baldness who received a hair transplant by Dr. Parsa Mohebi. We tried to cover the frontal area of the scalp with 2183 follicular unit grafts.

FUT Hair Transplant was done with 2183 follicular unit grafts - 10 month follow up

Miniaturization Study (Microscopic Evaluation)

Location Miniaturization

Hair Line: 30

Corners: 50

Top: 40

Crown: 60

Donor Area: 10

Here is the patient's hair characteristics:

Hair loss class: III

Hair color: Black

Skin tone: White

Hair character: Curly

Hair thickness: Average

Donor density: 2

Scalp laxity: loose

Here is how the grafts were distributed:

Hairline: 300

Front: 1883

Top: 0

Crown: 0

Temple: 0

Ones: 388

Twos: 1584

Threes: 211

Fours: 0

Total: 2183

5b32db62ea2d7_BeforeFrontalView.JPG.1fbc7f0dd793a04651b39efe655baacf.JPG

5b32db6305704_AfterFrontalView.JPG.c240f6382c77433d77ca5b2a1a5b0b9b.JPG

5b32db631f643_BeforeLeftSideView.JPG.6c6de7a449545ecd4255aa588440df8a.JPG

5b32db632c432_AfterLeftSideView.JPG.fde7575f0b1825482cdb3526ec7b2304.JPG

5b32db634049b_BeforeRightSideView.JPG.5e0e4b188c622b6ce282a7528a6bd44d.JPG

5b32db6351eef_AfterRightSideView.JPG.414c71460adfe3bfce232cd2c32b66d5.JPG

Parsa Mohebi, M.D.

Medical Director of

Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration

Dr. Parsa Mohebi is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Might want to post some operation photos so we can see where the slits were placed. How tight they were together etc. I agree that the hairline looks a bit thin, but it could just be the photos. I am curious to see what the total design for this HT was and what the expectations of the patient were. How far back did you plant? I just can't tell much as far as overall plan based on those photos.

Nice breakdown of the grafts. Very thorough.

Might want to post some operation photos so we can see where the slits were placed. How tight they were together etc. I agree that the hairline looks a bit thin, but it could just be the photos.

Photos don't make transplants look worse; they make them look better---in some cases, much better.

Photos don't make transplants look worse; they make them look better---in some cases, much better.

High end clinics should be posting results captured via high-definition video like Hasson and Wong. There simply is NO excuse that clinics only give us pictures which can be shot in favorable lighting, at good angles, etc. Those factors can still be apparent in video but much less so. Lorenzo's videos show full combing and parting of the hair giving us a much more detailed viewing of the hairline, density and coverage. I find it strange that most of the world class clinics still only use photo documentation...

High end clinics should be posting results captured via high-definition video like Hasson and Wong. There simply is NO excuse that clinics only give us pictures which can be shot in favorable lighting, at good angles, etc. Those factors can still be apparent in video but much less so. Lorenzo's videos show full combing and parting of the hair giving us a much more detailed viewing of the hairline, density and coverage. I find it strange that most of the world class clinics still only use photo documentation...

Excellent point. And quite correct, of course.