DS Laboratories Revita High Performance Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo

I started using DS Laboratories Revita Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo about 2 months ago and then I see this, DS Laboratories Revita High Performance Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo (High Performance)

I was wondering what people on here think?

Ok let me try one more time, haha

I started using DS Laboratories Revita Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo about 2 months ago and then I see this, DS Laboratories Revita High Performance Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo (High Performance)

I was wondering what people on here think?

progress.gif

Hi Brian,

Looks like most of the active ingredients are homeopathic in nature. I don't see anything that's been thoroughly tested and proven effective, but it may be a nice cleansing shampoo!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

spoke to a gp, he reckons theirs no proper evidence to support revita. Their was a 'study' where 20 people took part for 56 days, not what you would call extensive really. Not sure myself what other shampoo to use along side nizoral 2% twice a week, I hear alpecin is a load of b.s too, so a bit stumped.