FUE 6 months post-op

I underwent a bad hair transplant (800 grafts) 6 months ago as shown in the pictures. The gap between each graft is too wide and the direction of the hairs grow seems not natural. They are all growing upward instead of following the direction of my hair growth. I went to another clinic and the surgeon said it can be corrected by implanting 1000 more hair follicles and the hair will be planted according to the flow of my hair. He claimed that it is not a big problem and the operation can be finished in 5-6 hours. He said that it would be longer due to the first clinic destroyed part of my donor area. The surgeon needs longer time to extract the follicles because he does not want to spoil the damaged area again. Should I trust the second surgeon cause I'm very skeptical now. In addition I'm facing another problem whereby I noticed that some of the the newly grown hair are curly (I have straight hair). Why is it so? Is it normal? Will it become straight again?

Thanks.

image.jpg.a54ad3312ea2fee572b002cb88e1ad0a.jpg

• 1 month later...

6 months is too early to worry about hair angle. If I were you, I would let it grow and after 12 months post HT (so 6 more months in your case) start worrying about hair angles because hair tend to normalize once grown fully, at least that's what happened in my case.