Eyebrow hair transplant, help.

Sam06

Any recommendations for a eyebrow hair transplant doctor? I am from the UK and have called Dr Reddy's office and The Farjo's and they all want at least ?150 for a consultation. Should i pay this, just dont want to waste my money if they are no good. I need some recommendations please. I am having my eyebrow tattoos lasered and god forbid the laser may not completely remove the ink and want to consider an eyebrow transplant to cover whats left. I have been so down and depressed about the whole nightmare. I hope someone can help me. Dr Devroye seems like an option, has anyone have any experiences of him completing an eyebrow hair transplant. or what about Dr Lorenzo.

UK and Ireland clinics seem to charge for consultation, whereas many others do not.

I had 4 consultations in one weekend in Belgium and even though 4 was a stretch, I'd recommend you try to do the same. I can't say I'm too well read on eye brow cases though.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

UK and Ireland clinics seem to charge for consultation, whereas many others do not.

I had 4 consultations in one weekend in Belgium and even though 4 was a stretch, I'd recommend you try to do the same. I can't say I'm too well read on eye brow cases though.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I am definitely going to organise some consultations

In Belgium. Nothing to loose, for some reason I just can't seem to take UK

Hair transplant docs seriously. I know I'm being judgemental. I am also seriously considering

Dr Konior in Chicago.