Vinci Hair Clinic

TonyB

Has anybody had a hair transplant by Vinci Hair Clinic.They have clinics in the UK and Spain.

Links to their clinic frequently appear on Google. However, there seems to be a serious lack of online reviews of people who have actually had surgery with them.

Any advice is welcome :)

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Tony from looking at their website I am not over impressed by the results that I see. Lots of smoke and mirrors in my opinion. I don't recommend going to a clinic that has a lot of locations because quality control is hard to predict. You may go there and get a great result you may go there and get a subpar results. Doctors give the clinics there reputation and quality not clinics that hire doctors to open many clinics.

You have a lot better choices in Europe. Research as much as you can. Remember going bald looks natural having a bad transplant doesn't.

Good luck

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson