Laser Hair Removal

Guest sidmun89

Guest sidmun89

Laser hair removal is very effective way to remove body hairs. I want do some laser hair removal courses. If anyone can help me in my persuit. Thanks.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Laser hair removal is very effective way to remove body hairs. I want do some laser hair removal courses. If anyone can help me in my persuit. Thanks.

Do you live in the US? If so, subscribe to Groupon! They seriously send me like 3 different offers for 30% to 60% off laser hair removal per month. I really wish I had the extra cash to spring for it too :(

• 8 months later...
Guest shreyas24

Laser Hair Removal or Reduction gives a lot of pleasure for removing unwanted hair from face and any body of the parts. It's a safe and pain less treatment.

• 6 months later...

My wife has a silk n' flash and go which can be used on the face and there are many other devices that can be used on the face as well.

My wife's does work because her beard is far less bushy than mine now when she let's it grow.

Have a nice day

Im not sure you know what you are talking about shreyas - Laser should not be used on the face, and it is painful if its working! Especially on coarse hair.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Laser works only on dark hair, not light ones. I use it regularly on neck and underarms and am happy with results. No pain as such but it really depends how high the machine is turned. The higher it is turned, the better it works but you will also feel the zaps.

• 6 months later...

On some people laser needs to be done more than once and even then the hair may not be completely removed and sometimes some hair is removed while others are left so you would have to have more treatments even if you don't.

Laser hair removal as it is marketed once treatment starts is changed to laser hair reduction.

Laser is not free from sides including redness, pain, leaving skin itchy, spot/ pimples, mole/burn and on face can cause excessive redness / spots and some keep coming back.

Also laser treatment is the most expensive method

• 2 years later...

Laser hair removal is a very effective and precise treatment. In this treatment the unwanted hairs from different parts of the body are removed. One of most effective point of undergoing a laser hair removal is that, the removed hair wont grow back for a long time. Yes, all laser treatments are expensive and you need an expert dermatologist for the process. So, I will recommend that you should consult with a dermatologist regarding the treatment.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...