Dr hakan doganay or Dr erkan demirsoy

johnny2000

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough... :( I did choose Dr. Erkan Demirsoy but procedure is booked for November 12th 2013. So, just a couple of weeks from now. Anyway, difference in price is no problem for higher 'western standards', but for us from south-eastern Europe where average paycheck is 400EUr per month, it is :) Dr.Erkan Demirsoy charges 1EUR/graft while Dr.Hakan Doganay takes 2EUR/graft or 2.5EUR/body graft. It's a double price and both of them will do a good job as much as I can see.

Oh i see :)

Yes i know Price is an issue, May i ask Where u are from?

I am from denmark.

Are you nervous at this point? Also does he charge any deposit When you book your HT?

I also heard Many good things about dr. Keser, but have not heard so much about him lately

I am from Serbia, so just an hour and a half from Istanbul by plane. No big deal about travel :)

I am not nervous since this is just a procedure and it can't get worse than it is now, only losing money if procedure does not work since I have a risk from seborreic dermatitis which I have in a small amount... Not afraid, I had once a nose job because I broke it when I was younger and when you pass all horrors from nose job, this is nothing :)

Yeah, Dr.Demirsoy asks for deposit of 500EUR and minimum procedure is 1800 grafts, which means 1800EUR. Charges for driving around Istanbul is 140EUR + hotel I took is 35EUR/night, don't need luxury craps 100EUR/night.

Don't know about Dr. Keser but I think he charges a lot for my standards...

As Cloudy said, Dr. Demirsoy is cheaper in rate. I think this is the only advantage he has over Dr. Hakan. In my own opinion, Dr. Hakan could be compared with Erdogan but not with Demirsoy as there are big differences in the quality of work. Dr. Hakan is recommended in the hardest HT online bodies like HTN and IAHRS which both are very hard to enter due to their professional requirements. Also Dr. Hakan has special way to implant hair with choi implanter which is less invasive and only Dr. Hakan would be the person who will touch your recipient area. When it comes to punching and extracting Hakan and Demirsoy both use motorized FUE tools however Hakan does manual too upon request with the rate of EURO 2.5 per graft.

Bottom line is that Dr. Demirsoy is a good doctor but couldnt be compared him with Hakan and Erdogan as they are much superior and have loads of results online! Good Luck Buddy :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Thanks you, I hope for myself and others (to show result and encourage everyone) that the procedure will go good. I am not expecting hair like I was a teenager but a decent result which will, of course, be much better than this state of hair is right now. People are losing their sense of reality when talking about RESTORING hair. I will not waste my donor hair for side-temples. Instead I'll use it to thicken current state and hopefully have hair something like younger Jude Law. Everything else is waste of grafts since my hair will not get any thicker in years to come. :)

Yeah you have to be realistic. Im hoping to go with a NW2 type hairline, and use more grafts on top to be thicker.

Ive seen too many photos where people have a really low hairline, but its really thin on top. Not a good look.

A younger Jude Law is a good goal! lol His progression is very similar to mine. So im hoping to wind the clock back 7 years or so.

As Cloudy said, Dr. Demirsoy is cheaper in rate. I think this is the only advantage he has over Dr. Hakan. In my own opinion, Dr. Hakan could be compared with Erdogan but not with Demirsoy as there are big differences in the quality of work. Dr. Hakan is recommended in the hardest HT online bodies like HTN and IAHRS which both are very hard to enter due to their professional requirements. Also Dr. Hakan has special way to implant hair with choi implanter which is less invasive and only Dr. Hakan would be the person who will touch your recipient area. When it comes to punching and extracting Hakan and Demirsoy both use motorized FUE tools however Hakan does manual too upon request with the rate of EURO 2.5 per graft.

Bottom line is that Dr. Demirsoy is a good doctor but couldnt be compared him with Hakan and Erdogan as they are much superior and have loads of results online! Good Luck Buddy :-)

What is the Big difference between motorized and manuel ?

Will it effect the end result alot?

Oh i see :)

Yes i know Price is an issue, May i ask Where u are from?

I am from denmark.

Are you nervous at this point? Also does he charge any deposit When you book your HT?

I also heard Many good things about dr. Keser, but have not heard so much about him lately

Not that it matters, but I was just in Copenhagen a couple of months ago visiting a Danish friend. Lovely city, lovely country and lovely people. I would love to go back one day.

As far as doctors are concerned, I tend to see much more results from Doganay than I do from Demirsoy. That being said, I have heard nothing but good from both of them. If you are from Denmark, price shouldn't be an issue, as people tend to make a lot more money there.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

What is the Big difference between motorized and manuel ?

Will it effect the end result alot?

johnny2000, I don't want to steal this thread or change its main topic. However check out this thread which is created by a very smart FUE passionate member called MICKEY85. Spend some time reading it and you will understand everything ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/169281-ultimate-manual-versus-motorized-fue-thread.html

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Not that it matters, but I was just in Copenhagen a couple of months ago visiting a Danish friend. Lovely city, lovely country and lovely people. I would love to go back one day.

As far as doctors are concerned, I tend to see much more results from Doganay than I do from Demirsoy. That being said, I have heard nothing but good from both of them. If you are from Denmark, price shouldn't be an issue, as people tend to make a lot more money there.

Yes we are very friendly here in Copenhagen :)

hope u had a good stay and Will be coming back.

Are your friend danish?

But no Price is not an issue, and i am leaning towards hakan.

The problem is i need 2 make a shift in Istanbul because there is no direct flight to antalya.

that would mean more strees and Many more akwards looks.

johnny2000, I don't want to steal this thread or change its main topic. However check out this thread which is created by a very smart FUE passionate member called MICKEY85. Spend some time reading it and you will understand everything ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/169281-ultimate-manual-versus-motorized-fue-thread.html

Thanks for your reply?

From what i Can Read in your link, the best Way to go would be by manuel.

However that would Also mean that he cannot finish a 2000 graft session in 1 go

So i would be in the operation room for at least 2 long days, maybe even 3?

I Think dr. Hakan prefers to use the motorized tool, but maybe that is because it is the easyest and fast Way for him.

Wich May not mean the best end result.

Hmm, i am confused over what metod i Shall choose.

I Can se that u had work done with dr. Hakan

Can u give me some Info regarding your OP?

Did he use manuel or motor?

Are u pleased so far?

and Also is it akward to Walk around after such a procedure?

Will Many people look and stare.

This Will be my first time so it is a very fearfull experience.

PS. Sorry if i spelled something wrong. Remember i am from Denmark ?

Johnny2000,

most people believe manual FUE is superior and has less chance of damaging the FUE grafts during extraction.it's slower and more difficult for the clinic but better for the patient imo.

I think 2000 grafts manual FUEs can be done in single day easily.

regarding your stress about travelling post op and the way you look post HT,most clinics will provide you with some sort of head covering,some provide you a very loose baseball hat and some will give you a bandana style hat.but you usually can't wear it nice & tight the way you normally do.it needs to be placed on your head in a way that it doesn't touch and put pressure on the newly transplanted grafts.in other words it will look silly,but it definitely beats travelling without any head covering with a bloody and operated head!

I was very concerned about this issue myself when I had my recent procedure,more than I was worry about the procedure itself,but my clinic gave me a bandana style hat,doctor put it on my head himself.I looked awkward wearing that but without it there was no way I could go to the airport.

I also asked for a letter from the clinic mentioning that I've had operation on my head and that am wearing that bandana for protection and coverage,so at airport security when they asked me to remove the bandana,I explained that I've had a operation and it would be very difficult to remove it.they just scanned my head with a handheld scanner and let me go.

but some airports might be more strict,in that case you can always ask for a private room,where you can remove the head covering if they insist too see.

Johnny2000,

most people believe manual FUE is superior and has less chance of damaging the FUE grafts during extraction.it's slower and more difficult for the clinic but better for the patient imo.

I think 2000 grafts manual FUEs can be done in single day easily.

regarding your stress about travelling post op and the way you look post HT,most clinics will provide you with some sort of head covering,some provide you a very loose baseball hat and some will give you a bandana style hat.but you usually can't wear it nice & tight the way you normally do.it needs to be placed on your head in a way that it doesn't touch and put pressure on the newly transplanted grafts.in other words it will look silly,but it definitely beats travelling without any head covering with a bloody and operated head!

I was very concerned about this issue myself when I had my recent procedure,more than I was worry about the procedure itself,but my clinic gave me a bandana style hat,doctor put it on my head himself.I looked awkward wearing that but without it there was no way I could go to the airport.

I also asked for a letter from the clinic mentioning that I've had operation on my head and that am wearing that bandana for protection and coverage,so at the airport security when they asked me to remove the bandana,I explained that I've had a operation and it would be very difficult to remove it.they just scanned my head with a handheld scanner and let me go.

but some airports might be more strict,in that case you can always ask for a private room,where you can remove the head covering if they insist too see.

Maybe if a have a hoodie sweatshirt on and use the hoodie over the loose cap that Will help with not looking so silly.

one more thing that scares me is that i Will not be telling people from work, and is it possible for me to hide it. Its aprox, a 2000 graft session in temples and hairline and Also some on top.

i have toppik and my girlfriend have Many different types of make up, so that is my plan.

Also i Got 4 weeks off work