hairtransplant at Dr. Rahal 9th of October

this is awesome-- just hearing that you got a haircut that you couldn't have had since high school-- that feels excellent-- i've been there pretty recently and it there's nothing like it man.. i look forward to following your progress!

Hey guys.

So, it's time for the montly update. Today I hit the 5 month mark, and here are the photos.

I got a new haircut that I wouldn't have been able to have since high school, and that is all due to the new hair. It's still a bit thinner in the right side, but I'm hoping that it will even out when the 12 month mark is hit, and as it is now, it's already life-changing for me, due to the fact that I now have had that new haircut which I'd never been able to get without the HT.

The hairline is getting more and more full and natural looking also. Scar is almost invisible. Looking forward to next month. Loving it!

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

Hey and thanks alot, you are so right, the new haircuts and being able to get them are seriously great. And yes it's soooo nice to get results and have the fear of being the one it does not work for, put to an end.

I just put some pictures of my the hair-cut too, and it's without product, as I still do not use product as I'll wait with that till it is fully grown, but since the temples now have hair, it doesn't even matter about product (before I was a slave to product and the wind was my enemy) and I do not have to fear the wind anymore.

I'm really happy about it and even now with the 5 months growth I already feel the life change that I had wished for, for so many years.

5b32ddb00dc04_newhaircut.jpg.f664edb17b13b3b84c0f01554df35302.jpg

5b32ddb085ebd_newhaircut2.jpg.93a801aa3cbca74c0b97bdefae7556ba.jpg

I just put some pictures of my the hair-cut too, and it's without product, as I still do not use product as I'll wait with that till it is fully grown, but since the temples now have hair, it doesn't even matter about product (before I was a slave to product and the wind was my enemy) and I do not have to fear the wind anymore.

I'm really happy about it and even now with the 5 months growth I already feel the life change that I had wished for, for so many years.

Actually, the pics of your new haircut are pretty badass!

Something you said resonates with me... since there is hair where there wasn't before, you don't need to put on product... basically, same thing here, I don't care to put on Toppik nearly as much as before because I finally got hair on my hairline again...

you said you don't have to be a slave to the product or fear the wind.. haha.. yes!

I put on my Toppik much less frequently.. just on dates and stuff...

but I did buy a convertible and the wind does mess up my crown (I did not get any hairs transplanted into there.. my doc and I just planned to let the meds affect that)... and so after long car rides my lil combover on my crown gets messed up and shows the 'baldiness'.. I need to get an FUE touch up there..

anyway, I love the hair style! again, congrats!

My regimen includes:

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

So, just make sure that you use this life change to your advantage! (The confidence it brought me has been used in business and social)

Jotronic had this awesome discussion on a radio show about "Life after a good hair transplant" - it really inspired me to continue to be more active socially and not to forget to appreciate what I've gained -- let me know what you think!

http://blip.tv/baldtruthgfq/life-after-hair-transplantation-6718942

& to Jotronic, if you read this, thank you for all you've done in this community!

My regimen includes:

Just had my hairtransplantation at Dr. Rahals here on October 9th.

quick question-- did Dr Rahal perform the surgery himself.. or who was the surgeon that performed it?

My regimen includes:

So, just make sure that you use this life change to your advantage! (The confidence it brought me has been used in business and social)

Jotronic had this awesome discussion on a radio show about "Life after a good hair transplant" - it really inspired me to continue to be more active socially and not to forget to appreciate what I've gained -- let me know what you think!

Watch Life After Hair Transplantation | Spencer Kobren's The Bald Truth (Video) Episodes | Talk & Interview Videos | Blip

& to Jotronic, if you read this, thank you for all you've done in this community!

so true! One has to remember the hairless days and honor those with always being happy about the new hair-filled days. I'm never going to complain about bad hairdays again.

Sounds wonderful with the convertibel, and a total nice way to celebrate! :D

I'm going to check out this link! How long since you had your ht?

Looks great too!

• 4 weeks later...

so now I hit the 6 month mark. And it has got more density since the 5 month mark. Yay! As you might see in the right side, theres an area that doesn’t seem to grow that fast as the left side. It however still looks nice and I am really really happy about it. Perhaps it will grow out during the next 6 months. The 6 month mark does say 45-50%. So if 55-50% more will come I’m thrilled!

I can’t tell you how big a difference this has made. My hair looks so thick and full now and I’m thinking with happiness of it every single day. I know I say this alot, but this is how much this has meant, and how big a difference this has made for me. Totally worth everything and I would do it again.

jake1.jpg.5b45b004920aa573132580bcd5207656.jpg

jake2.jpg.8c24de55b7ce809ebda70e801d5adbf4.jpg

jake3.jpg.6119cb769d5ad8fad591207d12ef73ae.jpg

jake4.jpg.51ecaacd6b58f9f01989e82d8e3898b5.jpg

jake5.jpg.0c4d63cfdcd1a3f331c934ee7cc65755.jpg

jake6.jpg.4a8bdc7821c01b47c7f44ccca8490c73.jpg

Edited by TheUntouchables

Looking great. Did the new hairline follow your existing or previous hairline, or was it a new design by you and the doctor?

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

Hej Since,

nah I had a witches peak, that had gotten worse over the years, so this is a completely new created hairline, and I have never had hair there before, so this new one does not follow the previous hairline. It's all new. Very exiting. Yours is going to be fantastic too I can see. Rahals?

Yours is going to be fantastic too I can see. Rahals?

Konior. I really dig the subtle widow's peak he gave you. Very natural.

ah yes, actually that little one is the only leftover from my old hairline. I already had it, but the temples were filled out completely. And I always had very high temples due to the widows peak thing. The sides down to the ears also follow my own very old hairline, as they have really been receding.

you can check out the widows peak I had before here at this pic. I've had sooo much hair put on and this picture really shows what I came from. Those were the days where wind were really my enemy and I'd be angry and frustrated all windy days. It meant so much and had so much power over my mood that old hair. I'm SO glad of the new hairline. I feel like a new and free person. Like I am now what I should have always been, or something. What a relief the HT.

5b32de5f0c836_jakeoldhairline.jpg.11b050b26c39a31490d06b6a8a093f30.jpg

I understand what you're saying about the wind becoming your enemy. I moved to NYC a few years ago from a very mild place, and it dictated whether I wore a hat out or not. Seeing as NYC is a very windy city, that means I wore a hat out a lot.

• 1 year later...

Awesome result! Congrats. I could see from your pre op photos, Rahal was your guy. You are his ideal patient for that amazing hairline design! Your hair looks great. 9th October is definitely a great date. That was mine too. Enjoy brother!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.