Topics of Discussion: 2013 ISHRS Conference Program

Billena

The list of speakers at the upcoming International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery Conference in San Francisco has been announced. The meeting takes place next week and should reveal quite a bit of new and interesting information regarding the various treatments (both medical and surgical) for hair loss. The attached program has been divided into three separate parts due to the size of the file.

ISHRS_San%20Fran.pdf

ISHRS_San Fran (1).pdf

ISHRS_San Fran (2).pdf

ISHRS_San Fran (3).pdf

Billena,

Thank you for sharing! I know the entire hair restoration community is extremely excited for Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus presentation. I was truly hoping to attend the meeting this year, but my schedule, unfortunately, would not allow it!

Hope we have the opportunity to view some sort of recap after the conference.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Brilliant Billena,

Just fantastic. This is the ISHRS!! The thing that was derided.. It's fantastic to see their program! Especially the wine tour!

Seriously speaking for a moment..

Several FUE workshops! (When in years gone by it would have been laughed at)

Sevaral FUE vs Strip sessions ! ( When for years, members of the HT community yawn and tried to shut down the discussion, whining about it. Even forum moderators - not this one - tried to shut it down, or trivialize it by saying, "It depends what you are comfortable with" ) Well, guess what guys!! It is relevant!!

ARTas sessions...Great!!, fantastic, and a great advert for the HT industry, finally starting, in America, to turn the great ship around.

And of course, the Californian wine tours would surely be helpful too.

Thanks for the post Buddy, well I'm only interested in Jahoda presentation and maybe little bit for Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus!!!

So basically these two

1) Hair Follicle Cloning, Regeneration, and

Other Prospective Developments for the

Transplant Clinic – Where Are We Now?

Featured Guest Speaker

Colin Jahoda, MD, PhD

2) Too Good to be True? A Scarless Hair

Follicle Harvesting Method Enhancing

Transplanted Graft Viability

Carlos K. Wesley, MD

The rest is Bla Bla Bla :D:D:D

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

It is amusing that they are kicking it off with a wine tour.... inebriated HT surgeons--kind of a scary thought.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in the New York area. AHEAD INK is a Milena Lardi trained clinic and uses Beauty Medical Tricopigmentation equipment and products exclusively.