does not grow

Hi, I had my hairrtransplation done seven weeks ago.

A short introduction: I had surgery don to cover the top part of my head (moon) and small parts on the front. I had the surgery done in istanbul Hair center.

I need advice, all the hair I already had in the front is not coming out, -and also on the top (moon) its not coming out. Not even the hair I originally had is growing.

Just before the surgery, I had all my hair cut down to the same level. right now , I do trim my hair, to keep it level.

It has now been 7 weeks, and I need to know what are the reasons for this?

I have uploaded beore and after picture

and iam still red on the scalp

Thank you in advance

have uploadet 2 before picture and 2 after 7 weeks after the surgery

foto-2.JPG.ba8fbcfe06198e40ee729ad7b955f829.JPG

foto-3.jpg.78958c58cc18799f80218b706889966c.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg.12460f5f37d74b1bbdf75c09a6826df6.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg.d275471d68b31b6081cc6ccf550cde82.jpg

At seven weeks post-op, you are right on track IMHO. You still have 6-8 weeks of resting dormant follicles. Remember, after the grafts shed and the follicles go dormant, they rest for approximately 3-4 months before cycling back to the anagen growth phase. This is undoubtedly why you are not seeing any regrowth.

And yes even the native hair can shed. Those follicles will also rest after being shocked out.

Unless my eyes are seeing things, it still appears that there is some crusting left within the recipient area in the front and some in the crown area which I believe you are referring to as the moon.

It also appears that some of the grafts remained and are growing. They will cycle eventually as well.

Check with your clinic/doctor because at this point post-op, they may want you to remove the remaining crusting.

Best wishes to you...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

You're welcome. Yes it's called sympathetic shock loss to the native hair. Those native hair follicles are resting now too for 3-4 months. Most of it should grow back unless that native hair was really weak.

I think you will be very surprised at the new growth which will start coming soon in another couple of months or so. ;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

went to istanbul and got it done but do not know if you've heard anything negative about them that makes operations down there? I had also made operation last year, and there were 2 men did all the work, but in istanbul were many more to do the work but also why the price was less

went to istanbul and got it done but do not know if you've heard anything negative about them that makes operations down there? I had also made operation last year, and there were 2 men did all the work, but in istanbul were many more to do the work but also why the price was less

What was the name of the clinic?

You have plenty of time. Try not to stress. You should be in your low point right about now and at 5 months things should start to happen.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

thank you spanker, istanbul haircenter, is my secord time, my first time was also fue and get done a little in the front, but this operation was a bigger one. i can post some picture of the surgery

IMG_1814.jpg.ffe2dba70ffe3453f359cf5680aa0a48.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg.56cb8d4082c918e9aa730ca38eae88d2.jpg