5523 Grafts FUE HT with Dr Tejinder Bhatti

H54

I've now settled back at home after my one week visit to the Darling Buds Hair Transplant Centre in Chandigarh, India for my FUE hair transplant by Dr Tejinder Bhatti. I had 5523 grafts transplanted during two sessions over two consecutive days but was able to achieve full coverage of my hair loss and with quite dense grafts of 951 singles, 2459 doubles and 2113 triples.

I would definitely recommend Dr Tejinder Bhatti and his staff who provided a professional and courteous service throughout my procedure and kept me well informed of all the steps. But as with most medical procedures my results will hopefully provide me with the real satisfaction.

My symptoms of the procedure i.e. tightness of the plantation and redness of the donor area appear to have now subsided. I’ve included a couple of before and just after the procedure pictures, but I'll try to post more pictures over the coming months so that I can build up a timeline of my hair growth.

Before1.jpg.e7a9c2d452619bbcfb4b20d6de87da03.jpg

Before2.jpg.4ed53e5b6174d8e5606d18a3ec4e21d2.jpg

5b32db3cbaecb_1stHalfProcedure.jpg.91775721726ba7f3ff1f54c4a91a702c.jpg

5b32db3ce0c42_2ndHalfProcedure.jpg.a02b5d99c080d73e7e228950c94314ca.jpg

5b32db3d001cb_DonorArea.jpg.fdee8b7069cb1d0af61cb3f891a7a31f.jpg

5500 grafts!

Holy macaroni that is a lot!

You're going to see stellar results. Congratulations and well done. Look forward to seeing updates from you.

Wow, that's a monster FUE session! They must have been two long days! Best of luck, hope you keep us informed on how it goes. Stick to that post op regimen!

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Thanks for posting! Please continue to post updates throughout your journey.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would post my 1st month post HT picture, as you can see my transplanted hair is now shedding but my hair grows reasonably quickly so I'm hoping to see some new hair soon. Overall my lack of sensitivity in the transplanted area and tightness in the donor has almost completely subsided.

5b32db70428a8_1Month.jpg.ba03ce806db529de3cdc6a1e2eb1d6f6.jpg

So how long the redness on your transplanted area persisted ?

It took about 3 weeks for it to go down enough that it was no longer noticeable. I do still have a little redness now but you have to look closely to notice it.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I'm very happy with the progress so far, I hope to see the real results in the new year. I'm very relaxed about it all at the moment as I've been using nanofibres to cover the transplanted area so I'm happy to be patient.

How long did the tightness last for?

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

Has any one ever try to travel with the hair concealers? as in Toppick or Caboki? do you know if airport security will give me trouble at customs etc... if that stuff is in my luggage?

I am travelling from Australia to Europe and I dont want to get there to find out that they wont let me take the concealers and look like crap on my holyday!!

Can you post some high resolution images or at least focused images?

The max resolution of picture I can post is 850X650, but I'll try to take some closer pictures next time.

• 4 weeks later...
H54 what did dr Bhatti give you in regards to density per cm2 on your front and mid scalp? Also did dr Bhatti tell you how much grafts you got left in your donor area.

Hi, sorry for the delay in responding I didn't get exact figures on density per cm2 but he did say that I had very dense grafts. He advised that I have about another 2500 - 3000 grafts that can be harvested from my donor area. I'll probably need a couple more HT's down the line but my hair loss pattern was very established so only time will tell.

The results look very encouraging especially when you compare it side by side with your pre op and post op pictures. In your post op pictures the left side of your crown seems to be filling in fast. I wish I also have quick results like yours :-( but the hardest part is wait...wait...and eternal wait :-((