Dr. Lindsey 3.5 year visit after 3500 graft case McLean VA

Several years ago I posted this fellow’s case. He was a 50ish year old fellow with significant hairloss. I posted his 1 year results and other than an occasional referral or email I hadn’t heard from him. This weekend however I ran into him at a concert. I didn’t even recognize him as the transformation of him with hair, now a bit darker than before, and his younger fianc? accompanying him caught me off guard. He let me get a quick picture (in the darkened auditorium) and his hair looks even better in real life than it does in this picture. Also see a couple of his previously posted pics as well.

He requested that I block out his facial features…I probably should have done that on me too as I take as good of a picture of me as usual. And yes, this is with me totally sober, just squinting with the flash at the concert.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

4.jpg.96337fb6888e16188899d6d573521716.jpg

6.jpg.d78e452ebb006564854edce12b99c309.jpg

95.jpg.d045f50c729d20ba7fdeb4094e433d2e.jpg

3.5yearwithbox.jpg.b9af255154dde3e24d94d4e66101712a.jpg

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Very cool !

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

If you look at that as an honest critique...I think that he should have let me do the very front tuft as well. At the 9month picture I put up, that spot is clearly the weakest of his result. And if you look at the pic from saturday, he does a little part that pulls other hair across the front. Now I didn't get a chance to ask, but I'm betting that ideally another 400 grafts in the center would add to his already great result.

And to music taste...anyone whose been to my office knows that its classic rock. Hair just won't grow if its put in to country music. Look at this guy, had his hair put in to classic 80s rock and now he's at a rock concert and his hair looks fabulous. It can't be a coincidence.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Looks great! Nice presentation!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.